September 26, 2016, 11:12 am

Tegretol 400mg Pills $184.00

Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Here’s a picture from an old Curad bandage ad. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Looks like the poor guy was cornered by his sister’s “Nurse Club”. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 No boys allowed unless they’re patients! Reminds me of my old skills lab in school. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 This must be what it feels like when you first come into the ER. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Moments of activity punctuated by hours of sheer boredom.

Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Everyone winds up in an ER one way or another, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 either as a patient or a visitor. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 I know what patients can do that makes it easier on the staff, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 but what can patients do to make their visit easier on themselves? Having experienced the ER from the “other side” of the siderail, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 I’ve come up with a few ideas.

Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Right now:

• Make a list of all your medications. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 How much you take and when, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 including vitamins, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 herbal preparations and over-the-counter medications. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Include your allergies.
  • Make a list of past medical problems and surgeries. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Be thorough.
  • Put this information in your wallet, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 so that you can hand it to the triage nurse should you need to visit the ER. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 It’s hard to remember everything when you are ill. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 (Women, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 keep track of your last period. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 It’s important and will be asked). Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Keep your list on a computer so that it is easily revised as needed.

Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Before you leave:

• Decide if you really need to visit the ER. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Most of the time it will be obvious, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 other times not so clear cut. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Fever? Vomiting? Diarrhea? Congestion? Migraine recurrance? Call your doctor or utilize the advice line of your clinic if available. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 They can give you advice over the phone that can save you the time and expense of an ER trip. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Doctors, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 if they know you, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 can call in any needed prescriptions. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 There is always a doctor on call. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Yep, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 even at 3:00 am. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 If you are concerned enough to be considering an ER visit in the middle of the night, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 it’s worth a call. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 This is especially good to do for kids, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 who never seem to get sick during office hours! Unfortunately, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 ERs are not allowed to give advice over the phone. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 It’s a legal thing. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 They will tell you they will be happy to care for you if you come in, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 but they cannot help you make that decision.
  • Find someone to go with you if possible. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 If you are given pain medication, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 you won’t be able to drive home. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Bring one person. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Try not to bring the whole family, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 it gets very hectic in the ER and most have strict visitation policies that would keep them sitting in the waiting room anyway.
  • Wear something easy to get in and out of. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 The first thing you will do is get undressed, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 so leave the complicated stuff at home. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Leave your jewelry there, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 too.

Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 While you are there:

• Bring a book, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 magazines, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 your iPod, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 something to keep you occupied. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 You will be waiting, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 and then you will wait which will be followed by waiting. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 It is the nature of the department and inevitable. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 ERs are notorious for out-of-date reading material and the waiting room TV may be stuck on C-SPAN. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Save yourself an attack of acute boredom.
  • Bring a small blanket or afghan. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 ERs are freezing. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 You will be practically naked. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Most ERs have blanket warmers, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 but those blankets don’t stay warm for long and they don’t hand them out in the waiting room.
  • You won’t be able to eat or drink until it is decided you do not have a surgical problem. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 You will, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 however, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 have a dry mouth. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 It’s like your saliva evaporates on arrival, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 or it’s a side effect of medications you will receive. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 You may want to bring a bottle of water to sip, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 but don’t open it until you get the green light from the nurse.
  • Make sure you have your call bell on the gurney. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 Don’t be afraid to request what you need to make you comfortable. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 You aren’t “bugging” the nurses, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 they are there to help you.

Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 After you leave:

• Follow the discharge directions. Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 If medications are ordered, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 take them as directed.
  • Make an appointment with your doctor to follow up.

Tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 An ER visit is never fun, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 but by thinking ahead and using the suggestions above, tegretol 400mg pills $184.00 it can be easier.

Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 202 user reviews.

Barbados Butterfly

September 27, 2005 at 3:41 am

I salivate when patients produce a list of their medications. Honest. I’ve gotten better over the years at guessing medications (sorry folks, but “three white tablets in the morning and two blue ones in the evening” isn’t quite descriptive enough) and from time to time I’ve pored through a drug formulary guide to work out what the unlabelled medications are…

Oh, and as for the question of whether you NEED to go to the ER, some people really do find this difficult. One man springs to mind… he called an ambulance because his little finger hurt. It had hurt since he broke it four days ago and this was the third time he’d called the ambulance and visited us for his little finger pain.

Just found your blog, fantastic writing and hope you and your daughter enjoyed the Rob Thomas concert!

Kim

September 27, 2005 at 12:59 pm

Welcome and thanks!

Julie

September 27, 2005 at 2:14 pm

Yet another example of no real difference between the US and UK. It often seems people use the ER (A&E in UK) instead of bothering with their own doctor (if they actually have one of course).

kenju

September 27, 2005 at 4:38 pm

Kim, this ought to be required reading for the whole human race. I think I will post a link to it on my blog tomorrow.

Kim

September 27, 2005 at 5:06 pm

Hi Kenju,

Considering that I think the whole human race showed up at my ER last weekend, that would be great! LOL!

Hale McKay

September 27, 2005 at 9:50 pm

Excellent posting and excellent advice, especially about having a list of meds with you.

• *Sigh*

You write so well; it’s always a pleasure to read you…and truthfully, not just sucking up there, nursie…I’m learning alot.

Hh

P.S. This is definitely, as Kenju said, something everyone should read.

lejnd

September 28, 2005 at 7:49 am

Thanks. Good suggestions.

mary

September 28, 2005 at 11:54 am

Hi, Kenju sent me. Very good advice. We have some nurses in our family and they all say how important it is to keep a list of meds and previous illnesses, allergies, etc with you at all times. You just never know when you’ll need it and none of us ever PLANS to end up in an E.R.!

ensurt

September 28, 2005 at 12:07 pm

hi, I read the link at kenju’s. It is a very clever, important post for everyone. It should be passed around!

Twisted Cinderella

September 28, 2005 at 12:12 pm

great post. Very informative!

Marisa

September 28, 2005 at 12:27 pm

Found you through kenju, via Michele. Thanks for the post. I’m printing it out for my mom, who already keeps a list of her meds.

Marisa

Jamie Dawn

September 28, 2005 at 1:48 pm

Great advice. I’m here via Kenju.

kenju

September 28, 2005 at 2:26 pm

Kim, I am glad to see that some people (10-12) took me seriously and paid you a visit. Now we have to work on the rest of the human race…lol

rashbre

September 28, 2005 at 2:28 pm

Good advice, thank you. I shall permalink this to my blog somehow.

Here via kenju.
    rashbre

Kim

September 28, 2005 at 2:51 pm

Boy, this really is a “Kenjulanche”! LOL! Welcome to everyone!

Weary Hag

October 1, 2005 at 3:10 am

Hi Kim, Kenju sent me and I’m glad she did! What a wonderful and wise post … thank you for this sound advice.

Carmi

October 1, 2005 at 7:10 pm

Thanks for sharing this wisdom. I’ll be sharing this with my parents, who unfortunately spend far more time in this environment than I wish were the case.

Scrubs Gallery