July 24, 2016, 1:41 pm

Tinidazole 500mg Pills $91.00

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 Made it to the Notre Dame/Stanford game this weekend. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I walked into the Stanford stadium thinking the Irish would grind the Cardinals into the turf, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 but by the time I left I would have accepted a hefty dose of IV Valium. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I like my football nice and calm. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 A 30 point lead in the first quarter, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 a nice half-time show by the marching band and fluffy pom-poms to wave at the appropriate moments.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 Last night was gut-wrenchingly close. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 Stanford played their heart out, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 but the Irish pulled it out in the last two minutes. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 It was the last game Stanford would ever play in their stadium. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 Right after the game, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 literally, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 they began to tear down the old stadium in preparation for what looks to be a fantastic replacement.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I could write an entire blog entry on the differences between the Stanford and Notre Dame cultures, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 both campus and football. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 Having experienced both this month, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 it was like visiting two different worlds.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 If Stanford had been playing any other team, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I would have rooted for them. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 But they were playing Notre Dame. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 ‘Nuff said.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I love charting! A well-written chart is a piece of art; every entry a chapter in the book that becomes The Medical Record.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 Nurse’s notes are my passion. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I must chart in blue and I must have a medium-point, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 gel-ink pen that does not scratch the page as it flows. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I accept no substitutions. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I carry a small, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 six-inch ruler so that my lines are straight.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I do not chit-chat while charting; I eschew the tantalizing temptation of socialization with my colleagues until my nursing narrative is completed to my exacting specifications. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I have claimed a small corner desk as my “office”, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 to the distress of my fellow nurses, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 for that is the desk they use to surf upon the internet. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I daresay that my attempts to construct a medical work of art supersedes their need to (1) check their cell phone bill or (2) make bets on the NFL.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I’m not kidding!

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I really do enjoy charting as part of my nursing responsibilities. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 A well-written nurse’s note acts as a timeline of the emergency visit. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I make sure mine are:

• Legible
    • Doctors may be notorious for illegible handwriting, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 but I know a lot of nurses who make doctors’ writing look like calligraphy.
    • If that note gets blown up poster-size to sit in front of a jury, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I want my writing to reflect that I am a professional nurse, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 not a literary slob.
  • Complete.
    • You might be Nurse of the Year but as the old saying goes, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 “If you didn’t chart it, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 you didn’t do it.
    • Check every box, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 chart every response, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 write N/A where applicable to show that a topic was at least considered

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 And, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 in addition to charting my actual nursing care, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I make sure to chart:

• Times
    • Time that patient was roomed.
    • Time that the doctor evaluated the patient.
    • Times of each test (lab, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 radiology)
    • Times that the patient was out of the department.
    • Time of discharge
  • Consultations/Communication
    • If I hear the doctor on the phone in consultation with another physician concerning my patient, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I’ll verify who they were speaking with and document it on my notes with the time of the call.
    • When the EDMD goes back to the bedside to discuss the case with the patient or family, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I will note that it occurred. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I don’t go into detail, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 perhaps I’ll just write, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 “EDMD at beside, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 case discussed with patient and family”.
    • When I update the EDMD with patient information (medication response, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 a change in vital signs, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 etc.), tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I document what I said and when I said it.
  • Patient comments and behavior.
    • Verbal abuse – I will chart what the patient said, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 verbatim, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 including the foul language, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 in quotes.
    • A threat to sue – if a patient makes a threat to sue while in the emergency department, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I will quote it, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 again verbatim, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 in the record.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 Of course, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00the goal is to document, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 as objectively as possible, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 what is happening during the patient’s time in the department. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 The nursing record is really the only part of the medical record that gives “real time” information. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 It pulls together and reinforces all the other documentation, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 including the EDMD dictation.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I’ve worked with doctors who do medical-legal chart reviews. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 They have story upon story about how a single entry in a nurse’s note stopped a lawsuit in its tracks.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 Pretty impressive.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 It doesn’t take any more time to document thoroughly, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 clearly and legibly than it does to scribble what looks like incoherent mumbling on a page. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 It does take organization, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 focus and good management of your time. Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 It isn’t rocket science.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 I do it every shift.

Tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 With a medium-point, tinidazole 500mg pills $91.00 blue gel-ink pen and a six-inch ruler.

Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 245 user reviews.

kenju

November 28, 2005 at 4:36 am

Kimn, you are probably the envy of every other nurse at your hospital and doctors would no doubt kill to have you do their charts. Too bad not everyone follows your example.

angry doc

November 28, 2005 at 6:15 am

Some of the nurses I worked with were such dedicated charters, they wouldn’t stop to give you a hand at the resus…

Jenn

November 28, 2005 at 7:37 am

I did chart reviews and appeals for an insurance company for awhile, and I can’t tell you how much accurate, complete, nurse’s notes help.

Moof

November 28, 2005 at 8:08 am

First, I want to take a (hopefully) well aimed *SWAT* at “Angry Doc” … –> Play nice! 😉

Secondly, I think careful charting can save a tremendous amount of grief later. It’s a shame that more medical workers don’t think the way you do.

That said … Blue pen? Medium? Liquid Ink? … Although … perhaps you just might enjoy is a bit *too* much … have you had a talk with “Shrinkette” lately? 0.o

The Platypus

November 28, 2005 at 9:14 am

Computer charting has made my life a lot easier, and my handwriting a lot sloppier, but I’m amazed at how many of my peers don’t bother to document the obvious,

And right on with the threats to sue. If a patient mentions the intent, whether to sue me or the hospital or whatever third party (s)he thinks will provide a stream of income, I always write that up in detail. I’m sure their attorney appreciates it when they pull the chart in preparation for court.

Kim

November 28, 2005 at 12:07 pm

LOL Doc – I am the de facto scribe at all the Code 3s unless it is my patient and then I’m working the bedside.

DawnCNM

November 28, 2005 at 12:12 pm

I loved your note about charting, since it’s so true from the insurance point of view (I have worked on both sides, hospital/office and insurance company). More charts like yours from doctors and nurses would make our jobs reviewing for medical necessity much easier. However…would you consider using BLACK ink instead of BLUE? Blue just does not copy or fax well for some reason.

Kim

November 28, 2005 at 12:49 pm

Dawncmn, Oh no! Black ink bad! LOL!
    I get anxiety attacks just thinking about black ink! LOL! Seriously, I have worked in facilities where black was required but thankfully I’m at a blue-ink ER now. I knew a doctor who wrote in purple! And got away with it! My absolutely favorite ink color is Teal, but I won’t push my luck!

angry doc

November 28, 2005 at 4:48 pm

*Ouch!*

But it’s true! Especially just before the 2pm change of shift…

Third Degree Nurse

November 28, 2005 at 6:41 pm

I love it! I am actually getting the hang of charting. Coming from the legal field, I recognize the value of medical records. You’re my role model on this one: I have my six inch ruler and am ready to go. However, we must use BLACK ink in our area.

I’m DETERMINED to get my assessment done and all charting complete and accurate by 0830 tomorrow. No matter how bad the patient’s diarrhea is. And today it was pretty bad.

Jodi

November 29, 2005 at 5:52 pm

You are an excellent role model for us students as well. I may move to CA to your facility just so I can write in Blue though. I’m jealous, Black is required here. However my pen has to be the gel type also, My hand camps with the ball-points, I write too hard with those.

Unimum209

November 29, 2005 at 11:19 pm

Oh how I long to be able to write with my blue pen… I am a fine point girl myself though. I am a SN in Australia and we are only allowed black pens.

I loved your blog on charting. I wish everyone was as concerned about getting it right as you are. I am such a newbie that I gratefully accept all the advise I can get – especially on issues like charting.

Dave Harmon

November 30, 2005 at 8:55 am

I’ve got no argument with careful documentation, but, speaking as an outsider — perhaps you could explain why black ink is so bad?

missbhavens

November 30, 2005 at 2:54 pm

A ruler? Right ON! Now THAT’S taking charting seriously. Alas, we cannot chart in blue. My charting fantasy pen is a fine-point gel roller (0.5, please!) with ink as black as a labrador retriever. I think we’re not allowed to use blue because we chart on pink sheets. Blue on pink doesn’t xerox well, or something like that…but who xeroxes charts?

Thanks for the bloggy visit and the kind words! (I’ll tell your engagement story and then maybe she’ll cut me some slack!)

keep up the uber-charting! You do us proud!