November 3, 2005, 12:02 am

Do Your Patriotic Duty and VOTE…for Emergiblog!

Oh wow! I actually made the list of nominees for Nurse Blogger of the Month over at Mediblogopathy!

I would love it if you checked out the contest and voted for Emergiblog!

The great thing is that in checking out the other blogs, I’ve found a few I didn’t even know existed! I suspect that the links in the Blog Roll Call will be expanding in the next few days!

Thanks for checking out Emergiblog! What can I say, but NURSES ROCK!

• Julie

November 3, 2005 at 10:11 am

Looks like you are in the lead at the moment!

• kenju

November 3, 2005 at 1:20 pm

Kim, I just voted, and you now have 12 votes. I enjoyed that blog, especially after I took a detour to the butt pages!

November 3, 2005 at 2:08 pm

Thank you!!! I better go look at that blog a little closer…LOLOL

• Heather

November 3, 2005 at 3:46 pm

I voted for you, Kim!

• Karen

November 3, 2005 at 11:31 pm

A vote from me! I love your blog! You’re currently in the lead with 18 votes.

• punchberry

November 4, 2005 at 2:16 am

I voted for you- I really enjoy your blog. BUT, what is up with the “right click protection”? Right clicking is the only way users can choose if they want to open a link in the same window, new window, or a new tab. When I am not given this choice, I generally get annoyed and do not follow the link. I made a special exception because there was a contest involved 🙂

• I also voted for you this time, and know my vote for next month already–another of my favorite blogs. 🙂

I’ve said it bfore and I’ll say it again…I am learning SO much from you. School should be so much fun!

Hh

P.S. You’re at 22 vote now!

• Dr. Deborah Serani

November 4, 2005 at 4:23 pm

I voted for you. You have such a commanding lead as I expected!!!!

Good luck,