December 11, 2005, 1:45 am

EneMan Update

I am now the proud owner of an official EneMan beanie baby, soon to sit in my ER as official mascot.

I am happy to report that Fleet Pharmaceuticals sent me an EneMan calendar for 2006. It’s a hoot!

I have bid on an EneMan clock on ebay.

I’m hooked on this character.

Somebody help me…..

kenju

December 11, 2005 at 4:35 am

Perhaps if a fellow nurse submits you to several of the real Fleets, you will not be so inclined to collect them anymore???

Susan

December 11, 2005 at 6:37 am

You are one sick puppy! ;)

Moof

December 11, 2005 at 9:28 am

Kim, my dear Heart, methinks thou art perhaps beyond helping … ;-)

coturnix

December 11, 2005 at 12:14 pm

Hey, I thought only Orac was obsessed with EneMan! Yikes, the disease is spreading!

Bob

December 12, 2005 at 9:55 am

Would the calendar be an appropriate gift for someone considered to be a pain in the ^$$?

As to being hooked, don’t be too hard on yourself. Only when The Learning Channel or some such comes along to do a special on people who collect your special brand of memorabilia do you have a problem. Of course, by then it’s waaaay too late.

Or are you just pulling our collective leg? C’mon, Eneman Beanie Baby?

Kim

December 12, 2005 at 10:03 am

LOL Bob – no, I’m dead serious! Go check eBay, there are some for sale there, and there is a photo on an earlier post!

Jillene

December 16, 2005 at 10:39 pm

OMG…this is great. Eneman holds a special place in UofM College of Pharmacy students hearts. We dressed one of our professors up like him for an “event” one year. I think we may have submitted the photos for the calendar?

Kim

August 25, 2006 at 6:39 am

Could you tell me how I can get a calendar from Fleet? I’ve searched the web and came up empty handed. :(

RN Pocket Guide