July 26, 2016, 12:52 pm

Evista 60mg Pills $127.00

Evista 60mg pills $127.00

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Is it just me or is the recent crop of babies exceptionally cute?

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 It’s a very dangerous time for me.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 My baby is almost 16 years old.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 I have no grandchildren on the horizon for years.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 I’m at that dangerous age between still being able to have a baby (just barely, evista 60mg pills $127.00 I’m pretty sure my ova are using walkers to get to the Fallopian tube and I’d probably have to deliver in a convalescent home) and not having any grandkids to spoil.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 The point being that all of a sudden I am in love with babies. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Specifically, evista 60mg pills $127.00 any and all pediatric patients under the age of one.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 I got to hold an 8 month old for about 15 minutes the other day and he decided to carry on a full “conversation” with me.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 It was hilarious; I’d ask him triage questions like, evista 60mg pills $127.00 “Are you allergic to any medication?” and he’d “talk” for 30 seconds.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 What the heck is going on? Is this like some cosmic joke?

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 One last surge of maternal hormones before they all get taken away? (Sorry, evista 60mg pills $127.00 guys, evista 60mg pills $127.00 girl talk here).

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 I guess, evista 60mg pills $127.00 for now, evista 60mg pills $127.00 I shall live out my maternal instincts through the babies at work.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Just another advantage of being a nurse!

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 It was only 4:00 pm. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 The sky was full of dark clouds. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 It seemed much later.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 This particular year, evista 60mg pills $127.00 we weren’t worried about a draught here in California. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 The rain never stopped. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 The clouds were just taking a breath before the next deluge.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 She walked into the ER with her baby in an infant seat. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Not the cheap old-fashioned plastic versions, evista 60mg pills $127.00 but the big car seat type that were now on the market. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 She completed triage and waited to be seen.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 She was all of 17; maybe she weighed 105 lbs. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 A single mother who lived in the big city adjacent to where my hospital was located. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Her baby had a fever and she was concerned.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Not only was she carrying a huge car seat and baby, evista 60mg pills $127.00 she had the usual accoutrements. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 A huge diaper bag. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 A large purse.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 The baby had a virus, evista 60mg pills $127.00 nothing serious and we gave Tylenol (no ibuprofen back then).

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 As I gave her the discharge instructions, evista 60mg pills $127.00 I noted that a torrential downpour outside and offered to help her carry her gear to her car.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 She said, evista 60mg pills $127.00 “No thanks!” and pulled out a huge umbrella. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 “I don’t have a car. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 We came by bus.”

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Not only had that petite little mother carried that baby and equipment on a bus to get to our ER, evista 60mg pills $127.00 she had to make two transfers to get to the bus stop outside the hospital. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Now she was going home the same way. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 In the rain.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 I asked her if there was anyone who could come and get her and the baby. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Usually, evista 60mg pills $127.00 she noted, evista 60mg pills $127.00 but there was no one else .

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 She never asked for a taxi voucher, evista 60mg pills $127.00 never assumed that anyone else would be responsible for transportation home. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 She gathered up her equipment, evista 60mg pills $127.00 picked up the baby.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 There was no way in hell I was going to let that girl and her baby go home in that downpour by a two-transfer bus route.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 I told her I would call a taxi. Evista 60mg pills $127.00 She said, evista 60mg pills $127.00 “Oh no, evista 60mg pills $127.00 thank you anyway but I don’t have money to pay a taxi.”

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 I gave her a taxi voucher.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 I caught hell for it later.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 My boss at the time did not look kindly on giving out taxi vouchers.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 Tough.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 The look on her face when I told her she could go home by car was priceless.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 If we didn’t have vouchers, evista 60mg pills $127.00 I’d have paid for it myself.

Evista 60mg pills $127.00 The baby may have been the patient, evista 60mg pills $127.00 but that day I was able to take care of Mom, evista 60mg pills $127.00 too.

Average Rating: 4.8 out of 5 based on 259 user reviews.

Moof

January 28, 2006 at 3:23 pm

Oooh Kim! Gotta really watch out for that between “Momma and Grammy” stage when all of the babies start looking cute.

Might be time to get a puppy? 😉

Kim

January 28, 2006 at 4:54 pm

I have seven cats and two dogs.
    Doesn’t help….LOLOL!

PaedsRN

January 28, 2006 at 5:00 pm

Don’t start her on puppies, pretty soon she’ll have eight cats and TEN dogs! And I’m sorry, once you’ve gone past seven cats there is simply no hope for you… you’ve become a CRAZY CAT LADY! 🙂

Now I’ll have to write up about my extremely cute patient from yesterday, just to make your problem worse *evil laugh*

Kim

January 28, 2006 at 6:34 pm

You are so MEAN!!!!!!! And, of course, I’ll HAVE to read it because I’m COMPULSIVELY drawn to it………. LOLOL

Difficult Patient

January 28, 2006 at 11:02 pm

I totally understand being drawn to those babies . . .My kids are 10 and 14! Oh, and I volunteer in the NICU/ICN! Unfortunately, I can’t have any more babies–I had a hysterectomy a few years ago :o(.

Jodi

January 29, 2006 at 12:56 am

Good for you Kim!
    Good karma will treat you kindly.
    I’ve been with baby/toddler without a car…It’s what I imagine hell to be like.

punchberry

January 29, 2006 at 1:08 am

This is a great story Kim; I am so glad that there are kind people like you in the world.

I also wanted to tell you that I have a little sister who is almost 19 years younger than me. I guess my parents just missed me too much when I went off to college, and then Dana was born the summer between my Freshman and Sophomore years. Anyway, my parents really seem to enjoy her. There were constantly running around, going to school, and working crazy hours when we were little, but now they sort of take their time more. They take her on little day trips, so the “mommy and me” swim lessons (well, my dad does those), etc.

Dr Dork

January 29, 2006 at 5:47 am

Nice, heartwarming story, Kim.

But seven cats ? And two dogs ?

How on earth do you find time to feed them all…”dinnertime” must be a nightmare 🙂

I have a mental image of cats hanging from every limb as you dispense their meals he he he.

Tapati

January 29, 2006 at 9:29 pm

Hold out for the grandchildren, you’ll enjoy them so much more if you are child free by then and when you’ve spoiled them, can hand them back and enjoy your child free existence. I am in this state now and I am in bliss. I am twice as happy being a grandma as I was being a mom; it’s that wonderful!

I managed to resist by NOT giving in to the urge to be around and hold babies. That fans the fire. Put the baby down and back away. 🙂

• I love you.
    Hh

kenju

January 30, 2006 at 9:14 pm

I love you too, Kim; you are a saint!

Peggy

December 27, 2006 at 8:29 am

Maybe there’s an evolutionary reason for the maternal-t’weens….no babies of our own and our own children not yet bringing out grandies. Other women’s babies get our attention and caring, as Kim describes. Good for humanity!

Judy

December 28, 2006 at 11:18 pm

You already have a sitter. Go for it!

My older 2 were 12 and 14 when I finally got around to having #3. I haven’t regretted it a bit.

OTOH, puppies are cheaper.

Definitely good move on the taxi voucher. If pouring rain and baby don’t justify one, what does?

scrubs