September 25, 2016, 12:52 pm

Provanol 20mg Pills $142.00

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Is it just me or is the recent crop of babies exceptionally cute?

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 It’s a very dangerous time for me.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 My baby is almost 16 years old.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I have no grandchildren on the horizon for years.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I’m at that dangerous age between still being able to have a baby (just barely, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I’m pretty sure my ova are using walkers to get to the Fallopian tube and I’d probably have to deliver in a convalescent home) and not having any grandkids to spoil.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 The point being that all of a sudden I am in love with babies. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Specifically, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 any and all pediatric patients under the age of one.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I got to hold an 8 month old for about 15 minutes the other day and he decided to carry on a full “conversation” with me.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 It was hilarious; I’d ask him triage questions like, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 “Are you allergic to any medication?” and he’d “talk” for 30 seconds.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 What the heck is going on? Is this like some cosmic joke?

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 One last surge of maternal hormones before they all get taken away? (Sorry, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 guys, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 girl talk here).

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I guess, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 for now, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I shall live out my maternal instincts through the babies at work.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Just another advantage of being a nurse!

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 It was only 4:00 pm. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 The sky was full of dark clouds. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 It seemed much later.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 This particular year, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 we weren’t worried about a draught here in California. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 The rain never stopped. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 The clouds were just taking a breath before the next deluge.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 She walked into the ER with her baby in an infant seat. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Not the cheap old-fashioned plastic versions, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 but the big car seat type that were now on the market. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 She completed triage and waited to be seen.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 She was all of 17; maybe she weighed 105 lbs. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 A single mother who lived in the big city adjacent to where my hospital was located. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Her baby had a fever and she was concerned.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Not only was she carrying a huge car seat and baby, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 she had the usual accoutrements. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 A huge diaper bag. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 A large purse.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 The baby had a virus, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 nothing serious and we gave Tylenol (no ibuprofen back then).

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 As I gave her the discharge instructions, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I noted that a torrential downpour outside and offered to help her carry her gear to her car.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 She said, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 “No thanks!” and pulled out a huge umbrella. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 “I don’t have a car. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 We came by bus.”

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Not only had that petite little mother carried that baby and equipment on a bus to get to our ER, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 she had to make two transfers to get to the bus stop outside the hospital. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Now she was going home the same way. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 In the rain.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I asked her if there was anyone who could come and get her and the baby. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Usually, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 she noted, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 but there was no one else .

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 She never asked for a taxi voucher, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 never assumed that anyone else would be responsible for transportation home. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 She gathered up her equipment, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 picked up the baby.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 There was no way in hell I was going to let that girl and her baby go home in that downpour by a two-transfer bus route.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I told her I would call a taxi. Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 She said, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 “Oh no, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 thank you anyway but I don’t have money to pay a taxi.”

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I gave her a taxi voucher.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I caught hell for it later.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 My boss at the time did not look kindly on giving out taxi vouchers.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 Tough.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 The look on her face when I told her she could go home by car was priceless.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 If we didn’t have vouchers, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 I’d have paid for it myself.

Provanol 20mg pills $142.00 The baby may have been the patient, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 but that day I was able to take care of Mom, provanol 20mg pills $142.00 too.

Average Rating: 4.7 out of 5 based on 266 user reviews.

Moof

January 28, 2006 at 3:23 pm

Oooh Kim! Gotta really watch out for that between “Momma and Grammy” stage when all of the babies start looking cute.

Might be time to get a puppy? 😉

Kim

January 28, 2006 at 4:54 pm

I have seven cats and two dogs.
    Doesn’t help….LOLOL!

PaedsRN

January 28, 2006 at 5:00 pm

Don’t start her on puppies, pretty soon she’ll have eight cats and TEN dogs! And I’m sorry, once you’ve gone past seven cats there is simply no hope for you… you’ve become a CRAZY CAT LADY! 🙂

Now I’ll have to write up about my extremely cute patient from yesterday, just to make your problem worse *evil laugh*

Kim

January 28, 2006 at 6:34 pm

You are so MEAN!!!!!!! And, of course, I’ll HAVE to read it because I’m COMPULSIVELY drawn to it………. LOLOL

Difficult Patient

January 28, 2006 at 11:02 pm

I totally understand being drawn to those babies . . .My kids are 10 and 14! Oh, and I volunteer in the NICU/ICN! Unfortunately, I can’t have any more babies–I had a hysterectomy a few years ago :o(.

Jodi

January 29, 2006 at 12:56 am

Good for you Kim!
    Good karma will treat you kindly.
    I’ve been with baby/toddler without a car…It’s what I imagine hell to be like.

punchberry

January 29, 2006 at 1:08 am

This is a great story Kim; I am so glad that there are kind people like you in the world.

I also wanted to tell you that I have a little sister who is almost 19 years younger than me. I guess my parents just missed me too much when I went off to college, and then Dana was born the summer between my Freshman and Sophomore years. Anyway, my parents really seem to enjoy her. There were constantly running around, going to school, and working crazy hours when we were little, but now they sort of take their time more. They take her on little day trips, so the “mommy and me” swim lessons (well, my dad does those), etc.

Dr Dork

January 29, 2006 at 5:47 am

Nice, heartwarming story, Kim.

But seven cats ? And two dogs ?

How on earth do you find time to feed them all…”dinnertime” must be a nightmare 🙂

I have a mental image of cats hanging from every limb as you dispense their meals he he he.

Tapati

January 29, 2006 at 9:29 pm

Hold out for the grandchildren, you’ll enjoy them so much more if you are child free by then and when you’ve spoiled them, can hand them back and enjoy your child free existence. I am in this state now and I am in bliss. I am twice as happy being a grandma as I was being a mom; it’s that wonderful!

I managed to resist by NOT giving in to the urge to be around and hold babies. That fans the fire. Put the baby down and back away. 🙂

• I love you.
    Hh

kenju

January 30, 2006 at 9:14 pm

I love you too, Kim; you are a saint!

Peggy

December 27, 2006 at 8:29 am

Maybe there’s an evolutionary reason for the maternal-t’weens….no babies of our own and our own children not yet bringing out grandies. Other women’s babies get our attention and caring, as Kim describes. Good for humanity!

Judy

December 28, 2006 at 11:18 pm

You already have a sitter. Go for it!

My older 2 were 12 and 14 when I finally got around to having #3. I haven’t regretted it a bit.

OTOH, puppies are cheaper.

Definitely good move on the taxi voucher. If pouring rain and baby don’t justify one, what does?

scrubs