March 3, 2006, 1:01 pm

She’s A Super Freak?

We have a new role-model here at Emergiblog today. Her name is Nurse Margaret Kissack and she would like to have a word with you ladies.

It looks like she is using her nursing pin as a top button because she doesn’t want to show cleavage.

And I don’t know what is coming out of that bag but it sure doesn’t look like a syringe to me, feminine or otherwise.

Emergiblog is rated “PG-13” so I won’t say what I really think it is.

Don’t let that stern demeanor fool you for one minute.

Who do you think was the inspiration behind the line “She’s a super freak, she’s super freakin’ yowwwww….”

I shall say no more.

Except to give my deepest apologies to Rick James, may he rest in peace.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, I was going to regale you with the pathology reports on the dermoid “cysters”. Let’s put it this way, Barry the cyst could have applied to Harvard.

I have the only child on earth who clones herself.

Instead, let me ask a rhetorical question:

What do you do when a 10-inch, dark pink worm presents itself to the world through the mouth of a human being?

You name it “Freddie” and send it pathology.

That’s my rhetorical answer.

And how was your day?

kenju

March 3, 2006 at 3:03 pm

EEEEEEWWWW!

difficult patient

March 3, 2006 at 5:12 pm

I second that . . .eeeeewwwwww! and blech!

Julie

March 4, 2006 at 12:10 am

Less weird than yours by the sound of it!

PaedsRN

March 4, 2006 at 2:52 pm

Eeeewwwwwwiiiiieeeee…. *shudder*

John

March 4, 2006 at 3:16 pm

Alien 4?

Flea

March 5, 2006 at 4:09 am

Is Nurse Kissack implicated in this worm thing somehow?

Flea

mary

March 5, 2006 at 6:56 am

I….I….

OK, this tops my maggots story. Completely. No contest. You win. I don’t want any details….

🙂

Kim

March 5, 2006 at 7:09 am

Nurse Kissack may be implicated, but it won’t be for the worm thing…..

Third Degree Nurse

March 5, 2006 at 4:00 pm

That’s it for me. No more TV or fiction necessary. I’ll just read nursing blogs from here on.

We know that worm wasn’t down there alone in the dark.

Dr. Deborah Serani

March 5, 2006 at 7:23 pm

She’s super freaky!

Wendy, S.N.

March 6, 2006 at 7:03 am

EEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Why do I want to be a nurse, again?

Domesticator

March 6, 2006 at 12:36 pm

Ok, I am full of useless info….and I hate to bring this up, but there is actually a museum about this sort of *ahem* womenly stuff….check it out: http://www.mum.org. There truly is something for everyone out there.

Anonymous

March 10, 2006 at 11:29 am

I guess I’ve been doing this waaay to long (28 yrs); a worm hey thats life in the ER.