Get viagra Oooookaaaaay……
Get viagra Midol made Betty gay?
Get viagra They key to same-sex attraction has been in an over-the-counter pill all this time?
Get viagra How does that explain the guys?
Get viagra Did they get into their sister’s stash of Midol and there was no turning back?
Get viagra Well, get viagra hey, get viagra at least Betty is happy. Get viagra She probably called Steve, get viagra broke up and asked Shirley to the soda fountain hop.
Get viagra Who knew?
Get viagra I have been “tagged”.
Get viagra Normally I do not participate in “tagging” because this is a professional blog where only professional matters are discussed. Get viagra It is not about me.
Get viagra Like hell!
Get viagra It’s TOTALLY about me!
Get viagra So, get viagra thanks to Kimberly at R_N For Your Life, get viagra you shall now learn more than you ever wanted to know about….
Get viagra Me.
- 4 Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse’s Aide
- Telephone Sales for Montgomery Wards, get viagra in their Appliance Extended Warranty Department. Get viagra Freakin’ hell on earth.
- Waitress at Bumbleberry’s Restaurant (now defunct – similar to Marie Calendar’s); spent all my tips on albums
- 4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
- A.I. Get viagra (Artificial Intelligence) – hands down, get viagra the best freakin’ movie ever made. Get viagra So creepy, get viagra so sad, get viagra so totally futuristically cool! Such a beautiful mix of Speilberg AND Stanley Kubrick in one, get viagra beautiful homage to the eternal story of Pinochio and the moral question of our responsibility to artificially created intelligent beings. Get viagra I own it, get viagra I watch it regularly. Get viagra You HAD to see this on the big screen. Get viagra I saw it four times in the theater. Get viagra I was the only person bawling into my tissue! If you do watch it now, get viagra make sure it is on a large screen TV, get viagra preferably with all the lights out and when it is raining! DAMN good movie!
- I, get viagra Robot – Will Smith in the shower, get viagra OK? I’m just sayin’. Get viagra A great rendering of Isaac Asimov’s classic novel – his whole robot series is mesmerizing. Get viagra SO sci-fi! When I came home (saw it twice in the theater), get viagra I looked into what it would cost to rent one of those robots that Mazda makes (“Asimo”)…..it was something like $300, get viagra000 per day. Get viagra Guess I’ll have to get me a robot vacuum instead…..
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy – Martin Freeman as a yarn man vomiting up yarn in a bin. Get viagra I’m just sayin’! Actually, get viagra I was also partial to Zaphod Beeblebrox. Get viagra Hilarious movie if you are hip to British humor and if you are just hip in general. Get viagra I saw it late on opening night (three times total) and there were only six of us in the theater and we were ALL hip to the Douglas Adams vibe. Get viagra I laughed so hard I cried. Get viagra Who you calling a nerd?
- Sgt. Get viagra Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band – Barry Gibb in Technicolor, get viagra OK? I’m just sayin’! I saw this four times in the theater in one day! Of course, get viagra this was prior to my becoming an RN and having responsibilities. Get viagra I saw it alone, get viagra then took my little sister, get viagra then took my friend and then took my fiance! And he married me anyway! I love the Bee Gees and they do fantastic versions of the Beatles’ hits. Get viagra Of course Peter Frampton looks like a powder puff but I saw him in concert a couple of years ago and he looks mighty fine with no hair!
- 4 Websites I Visit Regularly:
- James Lileks – at lileks.com , get viagra writer extrodinaire, get viagra hilarious blog called “The Bleat” – trust me, get viagra all he writes about is his day and you’ll be rolling in the aisles! And he is one of my “blog parents”! If you check him out, get viagra you have to read his archives – he’s been “blogging” since 1997!
- Praying For Karis – at www.aup.org/Karis. Get viagra She is a friend of my son’s at Notre Dame who has just gone through the second transplant of her entire digestive tract. Get viagra This is a website the family put up a few years ago to keep friends and family in the loop.
- Stuff On My Cat – at stuffonmycat.com. Get viagra This site is exactly what it says. Get viagra Pictures of cat whose owners have put stuff on them. Get viagra You have to see it. Get viagra It’s hard to describe.
- Emergiblog – at, get viagra well, get viagra here! (1) because it’s my blog and (2) this is where I link to everybody else so I can read your blogs!
- 4 of my Favorite Foods
- Diet Pepsi – fountain
- Quarter Pounder With Cheese – I have no shame!
- 4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
- Mendocino, get viagra California – I was meant to live on an ocean bluff
- Hollywood, get viagra California – as an American Idol finalist (or sitting on Simon’s lap, get viagra I’m not picky).
- England and Scotland – because I definitely feel the roots of my ancestors calling to me from across the Atlantic, get viagra and because they have totally cool television and that is where Martin Freeman lives. Get viagra And they have Judi Dench and Patricia Rutledge. Get viagra Oh, get viagra I’m sorry, get viagra don’t know who they are? Well, get viagra I suggest you spend more time with the BBC, get viagra thank you.
- Australia – I want to volunteer to work at Roo Gully, get viagra it is a sanctuary for kangaroos (and other animals) with the goal of getting them back into the wild. Get viagra I am a foster mom to a ‘roo and this would definitely be a working vacation. Get viagra For a few months. Get viagra For some reason my hubby says no. Get viagra Maybe because there are no ugly men in Australia.
- 4 Most Wonderful Places I Have Been
- Mendocino, get viagra California – stunning
- St John’s – the one place in the Carribean I remember with fondness
- Puerto Rico – shaking hands with Steve Perry
- Mexico – at the market in Mazatlan feeling guilty that I was supposed to bargain with the already low prices for these totally cool things.
- 4 Books I Could Read Over and Over
- Shelby Foote’s 3000 page, get viagra 3 volume Civil War Trilogy. Get viagra Truly amazing…
- The Complete Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy (all the books)
- The entire Mitford Series by Jan Karon
- The entire Isaac Asimov catalouge
- 4 Songs I Could Listen To Everyday
- “My Immortal” – Evanescence
- Anything by Journey
- The entire “Mad Season” album by Matchbox 20
- Anything by Robin Gibb (or the Bee Gees)
- 4 Reasons I Blog
- I enjoy writing (and being read)
- I learn so much more – it’s like free CEUs
- I love reading what everyone else writes and feeling like a part of the community
- It has brought home how similar we all are, get viagra no matter where we are from, get viagra that never ceases to give me goosebumps!
- 4 People To Tag
- I am too embarrasssed/shy to tag someone
- Any volunteers willing to take this on?
Get viagra Now that you all have officially “Too Much Information” on me, get viagra I shall sink, get viagra red faced into the oblivion of the internet…..or more specifically a bubblebath!
Get viagra UPDATE: DR. Get viagra FLEA HAS VOLUNTEERED TO BE TAGGED!
UPDATE NUMBER TWO: BIG MAMA DOC IS UP FOR TAGGING!
UDATE NUMBER THREE: MARY AT “A MOTE IN THE LIGHT” HAS JUST BEEN TAGGED!