September 28, 2016, 11:00 pm

Lisinopril 5mg Pills $150.00

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 logo

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Welcome to the first edition of what I hope will become a tradition akin to the wonderful “Grand Rounds”.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Welcome to :”Change of Shift: A Nursing Blog Carnival”

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 My goal was to find new nurses and nursing blogs and urge them to contribute to the medical/nursing/patient blogosphere. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I hope to include submissions on the topic of nursing from doctors and patients in future editions.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I believe you can judge the sucess of this endeavor in the following submissions.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 My links have certainly expanded accordingly!

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Enjoy!

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Rosebuttons presents a poignant ICU vignette in When They Open Their Eyes, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 They Break My Heart posted at Knitting in the Dark.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 And as a special guest, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 we have Cherry Ames, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 herself wondering When Does the Nursing Start?

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Our favorite Nurse Practioner student sends in a post that’s all about collaboration and respect in The Use of NPs and PAs in Hospitals. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I have worked with both and find them a wonderful addition to the care of patients. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I know my ER runs very smoothly with ours!

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 MamaDoc represents the medical profession this round as she reminisces about her experiences with nurses as a student in Memory Lane, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 posted at Fat Doctor . Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 My favorite memories of my brief stint at a teaching hospital are about working with the interns.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Alec presents Today Is Where My Book Begins. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Non-traditional and totally cool, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 not only has Alec grasped all the excitement and the unknown future of the graduate nurse, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 he has given me a reason to go check out iTunes for a great song. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 See which one at Cowman’s Corner of the Web. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Congratulations, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Alec!

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Hannah at Milliner’s Dream discusses what constitutes a loss, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 and it’s more than you can imagine. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 She submits If I Should Die Before I Wake.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Katy, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 an oncology RN and one of my new nurse links at kt living discusses taking care of her patient before she even realizes a second one is developing at Full Moon Mania.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Remember what it was like when you first received notice that you had been accepted to nursing school? Well, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 it just happened to Nicole at Nicole, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Student Nurse. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Check out OMG! and join me in congratulating her on her accomplishment.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Ever wonder what it is like to work as an outpatient dialysis nurse? I have. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Janet at Chocolate and Raspberries vividly describes these duties in her post Hustle and Flow.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 oncRN presents e. posted at oncRN. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 There is nothing I can add that would make this post any more powerful.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Nursing student Marisa has an exciting experience in the OR in CABG! at Nursing Student Hell. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Great story.Great title for a blog!

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Anonanurse presents Give yourself a hug and push with your heels. posted at Messadventures Galore. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 And get ready to laugh at the hilarious post: Your Boyfriend is Hot.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Erica presents a touching post about a horrible tragedy at Blissful Entropy: Low-tech healing, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 followed by another heart wrenching look at the loss of a child at Blissful Entropy: At a loss. She then writes a “keepin’ it real” post on exactly why she sees the cost of healthcare rising at Blissful Entropy: A little whine. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 . Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 . And if you haven’t figured it out yet, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 all these are posted at Blissful Entropy (And I do believe that is the record for the number of links in one submission!)

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Join me in welcoming a new RN to the blogosphere as she introduces herself at RuralED.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 PixelRN presents a profound dilemma in Round One: It’s a Tough Business posted at PixelRN. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Kudos to MICU nurses everywhere. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I don’t think that’s something I could handle today.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Jodi at Coffee and Conversation pulls from her archives to describe the difficult position of being a nurse and a daughter at the same time, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 as she watches her mother deal with a terminal illness at Inevitable.

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I never tire of hearing how someone was led, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 or called into nursing. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Each story is different and demonstrates how we all bring something unique to the profession. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Pam over at Pammiecakes descibes her voyage into the nursing waters in Why I Want To Be A Nurse (In Third Person).

Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 As I posted Jodi’s submission, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I started thinking about my early blog days, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 meaning last August, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 when I started this whole idea of writing my thoughts down for posterity. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 And so in keep with my obsession with my nursing cap, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I present one of my very first posts, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 entitled Cap-tivated!

Thanks to all who contributed to our very first Change of Shift. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed all the submissions.

A link back to Change of Shift would be appreciated as it will help spread the word amongst the medical blogosphere that there is a nursing carnival that welcomes all submissions.

Doctors, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 patients, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 family members of patients – your experiences with nurses, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 both postitive or otherwise are always welcome as are your opinions, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 rants, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 poems or however else you choose to express yourself!

The next Change of Shift will be posted on July 13, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 2006, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 with a submission deadline of July 12, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 2006 at 1700 PDT. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Until we get a routine established, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I’ll continue to host.

Submit your blog article to the next edition of Change of Shift using the carnival submission form at Blog Carnival. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Past posts can be found on their blog carnival index page, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 in addition to the Emergiblog Change of Shift Page. Eventually, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 you will also be able to submit via The Medical Blog Network. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 I hope to set that up soon.

Of course, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 you can always email me your submission directly.

And please, lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 don’t forget to contribute to “Grand Rounds”. Lisinopril 5mg pills $150.00 Keep the nursing voice a prominent part of our preeminent compilation of all that is good in the medical blogosphere.

Average Rating: 4.6 out of 5 based on 196 user reviews.

OneKewlRN

June 22, 2006 at 1:31 am

Long time reader, first time commenter.
    I am a Neuro ICU nurse at a ‘big teaching hospital’ in the bay area. I LOVED reading all the entries in the inagural Change of Shift! Some brought tears to my eyes and some reminded me of why I chose (more approprietly..was called) to be an RN.

Thank you for giving nurses/nursing students/patients a forum to share such wonderful stories!

I look forward to the next edition!!

MSSPNexus Blog

June 22, 2006 at 5:25 am

Change of Shift 1.1 – The call of nursing

Kim, our intrepid Emergency Department nurse blogger, has started a new bi-weekly blog carnival called Change of Shift. It features posts about nurses and nursing. Kim is an equal opportunity host, bloggers don’t have to be nurses (or wear white

Linda

June 22, 2006 at 7:04 am

Kim!
    Great job on the first first “Change of Shift”. So many fun new blogs to read! I hope I can contribute in the future (but I guess i’d actually have to START a blog).

Moof

June 22, 2006 at 7:27 am

Wow Kim! Great job! :o)

may

June 22, 2006 at 7:47 am

congratulations on a job defintely well done!

Nick

June 22, 2006 at 8:04 am

Looks like Change of Shift is off to a great start! It was great to see so many new blogs. Keep up the good work!

Hannah

June 22, 2006 at 8:52 am

SO COOL! Thanks…perhaps this could submitted to GR to highlight and promote it!

Hh

Mama Mia

June 22, 2006 at 9:06 am

Awesome. Simply Awesome. Thank you Kim!

Cherry Ames

June 22, 2006 at 9:14 am

Wow! I am completely honoured to be part of this compilation! Thank you so much and awesome job Kim!

Keith Carlson

June 22, 2006 at 12:34 pm

Congratulations, Kim! I will be sure to contribute regularly and can be counted on to host from time to time. Thanks for your continued advocacy for nurses off-line and on-line!

missbhavens

June 22, 2006 at 2:21 pm

Goody! I can’t WAIT to read everything new on this list! Alas, I have to rush offf to work…

Gimpy Mumpy

June 22, 2006 at 4:00 pm

Huzzah! Congratulations Kim, a wonderful first edition of Change of Shift.

Jodi

June 22, 2006 at 6:29 pm

Oooh, I have so much reading to do. After the NCLEX, After the NCLEX, After the NCLEX…….
    Great Job Kim!

Teresa

June 22, 2006 at 7:59 pm

Great Job, Kim. I hope to contribute next time

Karen

June 23, 2006 at 9:45 am

Fantastic job! What a wonderful collection of nursing writings. Thanks so much for doing this.

• kt
    kt

June 23, 2006 at 11:05 am

this is so great..you have done an awesome job kim!

NPs Save Lives

June 23, 2006 at 11:48 am

Great job Kim! Can’t wait until the next Change of Shift!

Hannah

June 23, 2006 at 5:33 pm

I’ve told a few nurse bloggers in their comments about Change of Shift!

If it weren’t difficult for you to get permission to use their posts, I wish we could nominate posts we come across as we get nurses and other bloggers aware of COS.

It sure was a great success for the first time though, right off the bat.

Hh

Beth

June 24, 2006 at 9:47 pm

I am a nurse. I don’t talk about nursing on my blog all the time. I’m on the renal/transplant floor, and RN.

You Know You Wanna » Change of Shift

June 26, 2006 at 10:53 am

[…] I spent a few days with my family in Houston last week, and so I missed the first edition of Change of Shift.  This is a new nursing blog carnival and looks to be a great way for nurses around the world to share stories.  By encouraging submission from medical, nursing and patient viewpoints, Change of Shift really succeeds in presenting a varied and lively perspective on nursing! […]

Change of Shift » PixelRN

November 10, 2006 at 8:14 am

[…] Change of Shift is the new nursing blog carnival started by Kim over at Emergiblog. […]

Sean

November 13, 2006 at 5:57 am

Hi Kim,

This is a great article. I am new to your blog and i like what I see. I look forward to your future work.

simplekaywa - Blogs von Pflegeprofis 3

November 13, 2006 at 1:17 pm

[…] Change of Shift: A Nursing Blog Carnival […]

CHANGE OF SHIFT « AIRWAY CONTROL

July 31, 2007 at 2:52 pm

[…] visit Emergiblog for the inaugural edition of Change of Shift, where you can find the best of the best in the nursing blogosphere. I’m only sad to say that […]

nursing scrubs
Petite Scrubs
Petite Scrubs
Scrubs that fit!
Nursing Scrubs
and the rest of your medical uniforms you need from Scrubs Gallery.