August 25, 2016, 11:00 pm

Herbolax 10 Strip Box $106.00

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 logo

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Welcome to the first edition of what I hope will become a tradition akin to the wonderful “Grand Rounds”.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Welcome to :”Change of Shift: A Nursing Blog Carnival”

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 My goal was to find new nurses and nursing blogs and urge them to contribute to the medical/nursing/patient blogosphere. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I hope to include submissions on the topic of nursing from doctors and patients in future editions.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I believe you can judge the sucess of this endeavor in the following submissions.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 My links have certainly expanded accordingly!

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Enjoy!

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Rosebuttons presents a poignant ICU vignette in When They Open Their Eyes, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 They Break My Heart posted at Knitting in the Dark.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 And as a special guest, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 we have Cherry Ames, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 herself wondering When Does the Nursing Start?

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Our favorite Nurse Practioner student sends in a post that’s all about collaboration and respect in The Use of NPs and PAs in Hospitals. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I have worked with both and find them a wonderful addition to the care of patients. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I know my ER runs very smoothly with ours!

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 MamaDoc represents the medical profession this round as she reminisces about her experiences with nurses as a student in Memory Lane, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 posted at Fat Doctor . Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 My favorite memories of my brief stint at a teaching hospital are about working with the interns.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Alec presents Today Is Where My Book Begins. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Non-traditional and totally cool, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 not only has Alec grasped all the excitement and the unknown future of the graduate nurse, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 he has given me a reason to go check out iTunes for a great song. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 See which one at Cowman’s Corner of the Web. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Congratulations, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Alec!

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Hannah at Milliner’s Dream discusses what constitutes a loss, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 and it’s more than you can imagine. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 She submits If I Should Die Before I Wake.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Katy, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 an oncology RN and one of my new nurse links at kt living discusses taking care of her patient before she even realizes a second one is developing at Full Moon Mania.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Remember what it was like when you first received notice that you had been accepted to nursing school? Well, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 it just happened to Nicole at Nicole, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Student Nurse. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Check out OMG! and join me in congratulating her on her accomplishment.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Ever wonder what it is like to work as an outpatient dialysis nurse? I have. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Janet at Chocolate and Raspberries vividly describes these duties in her post Hustle and Flow.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 oncRN presents e. posted at oncRN. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 There is nothing I can add that would make this post any more powerful.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Nursing student Marisa has an exciting experience in the OR in CABG! at Nursing Student Hell. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Great story.Great title for a blog!

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Anonanurse presents Give yourself a hug and push with your heels. posted at Messadventures Galore. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 And get ready to laugh at the hilarious post: Your Boyfriend is Hot.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Erica presents a touching post about a horrible tragedy at Blissful Entropy: Low-tech healing, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 followed by another heart wrenching look at the loss of a child at Blissful Entropy: At a loss. She then writes a “keepin’ it real” post on exactly why she sees the cost of healthcare rising at Blissful Entropy: A little whine. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 . Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 . And if you haven’t figured it out yet, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 all these are posted at Blissful Entropy (And I do believe that is the record for the number of links in one submission!)

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Join me in welcoming a new RN to the blogosphere as she introduces herself at RuralED.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 PixelRN presents a profound dilemma in Round One: It’s a Tough Business posted at PixelRN. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Kudos to MICU nurses everywhere. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I don’t think that’s something I could handle today.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Jodi at Coffee and Conversation pulls from her archives to describe the difficult position of being a nurse and a daughter at the same time, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 as she watches her mother deal with a terminal illness at Inevitable.

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I never tire of hearing how someone was led, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 or called into nursing. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Each story is different and demonstrates how we all bring something unique to the profession. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Pam over at Pammiecakes descibes her voyage into the nursing waters in Why I Want To Be A Nurse (In Third Person).

Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 As I posted Jodi’s submission, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I started thinking about my early blog days, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 meaning last August, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 when I started this whole idea of writing my thoughts down for posterity. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 And so in keep with my obsession with my nursing cap, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I present one of my very first posts, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 entitled Cap-tivated!

Thanks to all who contributed to our very first Change of Shift. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed all the submissions.

A link back to Change of Shift would be appreciated as it will help spread the word amongst the medical blogosphere that there is a nursing carnival that welcomes all submissions.

Doctors, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 patients, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 family members of patients – your experiences with nurses, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 both postitive or otherwise are always welcome as are your opinions, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 rants, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 poems or however else you choose to express yourself!

The next Change of Shift will be posted on July 13, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 2006, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 with a submission deadline of July 12, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 2006 at 1700 PDT. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Until we get a routine established, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I’ll continue to host.

Submit your blog article to the next edition of Change of Shift using the carnival submission form at Blog Carnival. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Past posts can be found on their blog carnival index page, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 in addition to the Emergiblog Change of Shift Page. Eventually, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 you will also be able to submit via The Medical Blog Network. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 I hope to set that up soon.

Of course, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 you can always email me your submission directly.

And please, herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 don’t forget to contribute to “Grand Rounds”. Herbolax 10 strip box $106.00 Keep the nursing voice a prominent part of our preeminent compilation of all that is good in the medical blogosphere.

Average Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 220 user reviews.

OneKewlRN

June 22, 2006 at 1:31 am

Long time reader, first time commenter.
    I am a Neuro ICU nurse at a ‘big teaching hospital’ in the bay area. I LOVED reading all the entries in the inagural Change of Shift! Some brought tears to my eyes and some reminded me of why I chose (more approprietly..was called) to be an RN.

Thank you for giving nurses/nursing students/patients a forum to share such wonderful stories!

I look forward to the next edition!!

MSSPNexus Blog

June 22, 2006 at 5:25 am

Change of Shift 1.1 – The call of nursing

Kim, our intrepid Emergency Department nurse blogger, has started a new bi-weekly blog carnival called Change of Shift. It features posts about nurses and nursing. Kim is an equal opportunity host, bloggers don’t have to be nurses (or wear white

Linda

June 22, 2006 at 7:04 am

Kim!
    Great job on the first first “Change of Shift”. So many fun new blogs to read! I hope I can contribute in the future (but I guess i’d actually have to START a blog).

Moof

June 22, 2006 at 7:27 am

Wow Kim! Great job! :o)

may

June 22, 2006 at 7:47 am

congratulations on a job defintely well done!

Nick

June 22, 2006 at 8:04 am

Looks like Change of Shift is off to a great start! It was great to see so many new blogs. Keep up the good work!

Hannah

June 22, 2006 at 8:52 am

SO COOL! Thanks…perhaps this could submitted to GR to highlight and promote it!

Hh

Mama Mia

June 22, 2006 at 9:06 am

Awesome. Simply Awesome. Thank you Kim!

Cherry Ames

June 22, 2006 at 9:14 am

Wow! I am completely honoured to be part of this compilation! Thank you so much and awesome job Kim!

Keith Carlson

June 22, 2006 at 12:34 pm

Congratulations, Kim! I will be sure to contribute regularly and can be counted on to host from time to time. Thanks for your continued advocacy for nurses off-line and on-line!

missbhavens

June 22, 2006 at 2:21 pm

Goody! I can’t WAIT to read everything new on this list! Alas, I have to rush offf to work…

Gimpy Mumpy

June 22, 2006 at 4:00 pm

Huzzah! Congratulations Kim, a wonderful first edition of Change of Shift.

Jodi

June 22, 2006 at 6:29 pm

Oooh, I have so much reading to do. After the NCLEX, After the NCLEX, After the NCLEX…….
    Great Job Kim!

Teresa

June 22, 2006 at 7:59 pm

Great Job, Kim. I hope to contribute next time

Karen

June 23, 2006 at 9:45 am

Fantastic job! What a wonderful collection of nursing writings. Thanks so much for doing this.

• kt
    kt

June 23, 2006 at 11:05 am

this is so great..you have done an awesome job kim!

NPs Save Lives

June 23, 2006 at 11:48 am

Great job Kim! Can’t wait until the next Change of Shift!

Hannah

June 23, 2006 at 5:33 pm

I’ve told a few nurse bloggers in their comments about Change of Shift!

If it weren’t difficult for you to get permission to use their posts, I wish we could nominate posts we come across as we get nurses and other bloggers aware of COS.

It sure was a great success for the first time though, right off the bat.

Hh

Beth

June 24, 2006 at 9:47 pm

I am a nurse. I don’t talk about nursing on my blog all the time. I’m on the renal/transplant floor, and RN.

You Know You Wanna » Change of Shift

June 26, 2006 at 10:53 am

[…] I spent a few days with my family in Houston last week, and so I missed the first edition of Change of Shift.  This is a new nursing blog carnival and looks to be a great way for nurses around the world to share stories.  By encouraging submission from medical, nursing and patient viewpoints, Change of Shift really succeeds in presenting a varied and lively perspective on nursing! […]

Change of Shift » PixelRN

November 10, 2006 at 8:14 am

[…] Change of Shift is the new nursing blog carnival started by Kim over at Emergiblog. […]

Sean

November 13, 2006 at 5:57 am

Hi Kim,

This is a great article. I am new to your blog and i like what I see. I look forward to your future work.

simplekaywa - Blogs von Pflegeprofis 3

November 13, 2006 at 1:17 pm

[…] Change of Shift: A Nursing Blog Carnival […]

CHANGE OF SHIFT « AIRWAY CONTROL

July 31, 2007 at 2:52 pm

[…] visit Emergiblog for the inaugural edition of Change of Shift, where you can find the best of the best in the nursing blogosphere. I’m only sad to say that […]

nursing scrubs
Petite Scrubs
Petite Scrubs
Scrubs that fit!
Nursing Scrubs
and the rest of your medical uniforms you need from Scrubs Gallery.