September 1, 2016, 8:42 am

Prednisone 20mg Pills $83.00

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 or

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 A better chance to live….

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 Tomorrow?

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 Then why on earth is this guy having his surgery today?

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 And the ad is for Electric Furnace Steel!

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 What? Are they going to melt him?

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 It looks like he was abducted by aliens and their resident Scotty is ready to beam him up!

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 Either that or there’s a buffet lunch on that gurney and everyone is standing at the table to partake of the dry croissant sandwhiches, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 wilted lettuce with french dressing, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 bottled water and dry chocolate chip cookies.

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 Hey, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 that’s what nurses get for a sponsored lunch!

Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 Paid for, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 of course, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 by the Electric Furnace Steel sales rep!

I have been immunized.

I received a DTaP shot.

Just like a baby.

I didn’t cry like a baby, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 but someone has decided that those of us who did not have, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 and survive, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 Pertussis (Whooping Cough), prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 should be reimmunized as adults as our immunity from previous immunizations cannot be guaranteed.

And they are finding cases of it in the community. Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 Hey! Thanks to all you folks who decided not to immunize your kid! Now I’m getting immunized so YOU don’t have to!

Being a grown up, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 I got the shot in my arm.

And that is where the difference ends.

My arm hurt, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 I went off my bottle and was cranky for four days.

Of course my “bottle” was Diet Pepsi, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 but you get the idea.

No wonder these little tykes get so fussy.

I am not, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 however, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 showing signs of autism.

Oh…wait, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 wasn’t that the MMR?

Hah! Been there and had every single one of them!

I’m from the generation who believed in immunity by active infection…..

I actually decided to post after a very busy four-hour shift.

During the 240 minutes I was working, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 I spent 25 minutes on two Medication Reconcilliation Forms while triaging.

Ten-percent of my workday was spent on these two pieces of paper.

Both patients knew their meds, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 but they had to think of the doses and when they last took them.

Both patients were on, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 I kid you not, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 ten medications each.

And of course every medication came with an explanation. Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 It’s not like Sgt. Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 Friday on Dragnet. Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 The questioning is succinct, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 but the answers aren’t.

Of course, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 we are no longer allowed to write just the name of the medication down on the sheet, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 even if there is no chance the patient will be admitted.

We must fill out the dosage, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 the instructions, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 and time last taken.

On everybody.

And we have to ask because if they don’t know, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 we actually have to write “DNK” for “Does Not Know” everytime they don’t know.

Now, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 we nurses are an adapatable bunch. Prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 We simply took our med list off the triage notes so we would not have to double chart.

Fair enough.

But now, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 if every single box isn’t full with either a number or “DNK”, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 we don’t get full “credit” for doing it.

I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again: it is the admitting doctor’s responsibility to ascertain the dosages of the patient and write the appropriate orders.

Instead, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 they can simply write a check mark next to the list that the nurses compile and that constitutes an order.

Oh, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 they love those of us who do those medication reconcilliation forms nice and neat and precise.

Because they don’t have to.

As I’ve noted before, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 I often feel like a scrubbing bubble in the toilet bowl of health care.

Only what I do is never enough.

When it comes to finding a way to frustrate, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 over-work and add ridiculous amounts of paperwork to the nurses, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00

They (JACHO?) will always find a way.

And we will continue to jump through the hoops.

Because we will get “dinged” if we don’t.

On a lighter note, prednisone 20mg pills $83.00 my 94-year-old patient kissed me on the cheek before getting into her taxi.

How I can be so frustrated by my job and love it so much at the same time is amazing.

Thank god for the patients.

They make it all worth it.

Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 151 user reviews.

Kelly

September 29, 2006 at 2:09 pm

There’s still a generation that believes in active infection……

And I’m pretty sure they’re the ones who’s DTaP shot didn’t do any good when whooping cough came around.

I could be wrong though.

Peggy

September 29, 2006 at 2:55 pm

Parents who are not getting vaccinations for their children should have to watch videos of babies slowly strangling to death with whooping cough. So many parents watched their own babes dying in such a horrific way….until the vaccines. My mother and aunts were R.N.s and made themselves available any time to give vaccinations for anyone who asked. That, of course, was ‘back when’. I wonder if nurses still can do that for neighbors?

Mel

September 29, 2006 at 4:16 pm

I have an autistic kid. He has Asperger’s Syndrome. I blame it on his genes because I’m a pretty classic case myself, except I’m a girl. I don’t blame it on his MMR vaccine because AS was described in children long before there was such a thing, but even if I did believe it was caused by the vaccine, I’d rather have a really smart, great kid with AS than a kid dead of a preventable disease.

Sid Schwab

September 29, 2006 at 8:09 pm

It’s all about the chart. Long as the boxes are checked, nothing else matters

Julie

September 29, 2006 at 10:08 pm

…a scrubbing bubble in the toilet bowl of healthcare I love it! And amen to everything you have said. Med recs. Bleh. 🙂
    Hoping you have an enjoyable weekend. On the bottle. heh heh

Alice

September 29, 2006 at 10:09 pm

Do you actually fill in all that stuff? The nurses here just fill in as much as they can get readily. The “last taken” (which is a really dumb and unnecessary question; for the few patients for whom it matters, it won’t hurt the doctors to ask) is usually blank, and the dosage doesn’t always make it on, and no one bothers to write “DNK.” Try slacking off a bit; I bet JCAHO is too bored by their own forms to notice particularly. Our hospital is surviving, so far. 🙂

Candy

September 30, 2006 at 7:58 am

My guess is that SMF requires the form to be filled out as a CYA move…and to keep the docs happy.

I wish there were more moms like Mel out there who understand prevention and the horrible end result when preventive measures are ignored — or outright avoided.

Annemiek

September 30, 2006 at 3:28 pm

We are not allowed to fill in DNK, but have to find other ways of getting the dosages and names of the drugs; calling the patient’s pharmacy or MD office if we have to. Way too much time consuming. Thanks JCAHO.

Azygos

September 30, 2006 at 3:43 pm

I’m guessing you actually got the Tdap (reduced dose) as a childs dose of the D and P componet could make an adult ill. When I worked in family practice I would always look for cuts and scrapes on my patients just so I could get them a Td that was paid for by the insurance company.

• Jo
    Jo

October 1, 2006 at 12:15 pm

I got a DTAP during a fingerstick a couple of years ago. No harm, no foul.
    Someone’s gotta do it.
    I think it’s weird though that I haven’t met a kid with Chicken pox in over 15 years.
    Maybe those things do work.

Tatiana, RN

October 2, 2006 at 7:34 am

I prefer the patients who come in with 2 bags of medications in tow. Full info on the bottle label. Then you have to sort through the medications they are taking and no longer taking becuase they cleaned out the entire medication cabinet.

Bridget Corcoran

December 19, 2006 at 10:10 am

Hey, I just found this, I love it. I am also a RN with 28 (this year) years experiance. Did Newborn ICU, Adult ICU, ER, and peds tele advice. This is so funny about the immunizations. Isn’t so right about those not getting imm, and that we get to suffer. I found this by looking for med reconcilliation site. we are starting this at a clinic, but did this before in our ER and ICU. What a mess!! How to take a 20 min job, and expand it to 1 hour/per patient. Well keep up the good work. Bridget

medical scrubs
Scrub Tops
Scrub Tops

Be Comfortable!
Scrubs
and the rest of your medical apparel needs from ScrubsGallery.com