This doll is so cute! And rather modestly attired considering that it’s Betty Boop.
Kudos to whoever designed this doll, the cap is classic.
I want one!
I hope Santa is listening!
I promise not to shoot my eye out! (vague Christmas movie reference)
There is an interview with yours truly over at rdoctor.com!
Dr. Alex asked if he could ask me a few questions and the responses are now up.
There were some interesting questions, too.
Made me think a bit, which is always dangerous!
- Dr. Alex refers to me as a nursing professor. I am honored, but don’t quite have the qualifications for that just yet. I hope to be standing up in front of a classroom in about six years.
- I am the total antithesis of the nurse photo used in the interview, although trust me, it’s much better than anything I could have sent.
- That nurse is blond, I am brunette.
- This nurse looks tall, I am of average height.
- This nurse has a body. My tissue is arrayed on my bones a bit differently. How differently?
- I am just now back in the Misses section of Mervyns instead of the women’s section.
- I nearly burst into tears in the dressing room this week. Praise the Lord and then pass the pumpkin pie!
I do not, repeat, do not walk around with red hearts/kisses around my upper body, but if I had the legs I might try to get away with the miniskirt….
The interview was conducted by email and Dr. Alex put it up exactly as written, so what you see is what you…well, see!
Thanks to Dr. Alex for the interview opportunity!