September 25, 2016, 8:46 pm

Trileptal 300mg Pills $174.00

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 nanomoI am now, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 officially, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 a novelist!

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 I have written 50000 words in less than than thirty days!

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Cherry Ames, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 move over. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Frank and Joe Hardy, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 there is a new kid in town. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Nancy Drew, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 you’ve got competition!

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 It’s still a little rough around the edges, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 but I have a plot, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 conflict, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 humor and a hint of future romance and all the excitement of life in the emergency department.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Nothing I ever do again in life will match the challenge of taking this faint idea of a children’s series and actually writing the first book.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 I hope to be sending it to publishers by the end of December.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 I’ll introduce the characters after the manuscript is in the mail.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 But until then, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 eat my dust, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Tom Clancy!

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 I already have the plot of books number two and three picked out!

I never thought I’d say this, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 ever, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 but I am all written out. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Dry. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Kaput.

So I am digging into the vault for a post written last November.

The post is a year old.

The topic is as appropriate now as it was then.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 The doctor might not be calling on houses these days, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 but a quick phone call can get health care right to your door in minutes.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Let’s hear it for the paramedics.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Who else can stop an allergic reaction in its tracks, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 splint the leg that is pointing in three directions, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 put in the IV to start the Morphine – while in a moving vehicle, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 hydrate the vomiting, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 control the bleeding, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 sweeten the hypoglycemic, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 medicate the seizing, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 catch the newborn, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 reassure the worried, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 C-spine the neck, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 begin treatments for the asthmatic, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 intubate the apnec and defibrillate the defibrillating…

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 ….all before they get to the hospital back door.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 They deal with dangerous neighborhoods, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 hostile environments, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 and hysterical family members in uncontrolled working conditions.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 People comment on how stressful my job as an ER nurse must be. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 My job as an ER nurse is nothing compared to what the medics deal with out in the field.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 I’ve worked in ERs where the medics were treated with respect and camaraderie as part of our team and I’ve worked in ERs where they can barely get out two sentences before undergoing an interrogation from the staff that would make Gitmo look like a cake walk.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 It goes without saying that the ERs that treat the paramedics as team members are the better departments.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 I’ve heard horror stories of (and seen in action) nurses treating medics badly, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 and I don’t understand where the animosity comes from. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 By the time the medics deliver the patients to the ER, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 they have a history, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 first set of vitals, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 an IV, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 the initial medications – all of these things are not only beneficial to the patient but it makes the ER intake much easier. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 They’re just doing their job; nothing they do deserves a hostile response.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Sometimes I see patients who should have called 911 but decided against it. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Patients with acute MIs, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 asthmatics, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 possible CVAs.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 They are usually worried about causing a fuss, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 or they are in denial about how severe their condition may be. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Often the family will want to call but are afraid of making the patient angry. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 They are surprised when I mention that their pain or their shortness of breath could have been addressed much faster en route via ambulance.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Utilizing the EMS system is like having the emergency department make a house call – life saving treatment meets you at the front door….

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 ….delivered by friendly, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 competent, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 caring professionals.

Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 Here’s a tip o’ the hat, trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 a raise of a glass and a big “thank you” to all the paramedics. Trileptal 300mg pills $174.00 You’re the best!

Average Rating: 4.7 out of 5 based on 266 user reviews.

Andrew

November 28, 2006 at 10:48 pm

when i was working in the field up in the mountains, the local ER MD’s treated the medics and EMT;s like crap. I really appreciate the way the our ER treats the medics and EMT’s because i have been in their shoes.

Dr. A

November 29, 2006 at 4:23 am

Congrats on finishing! I know I couldn’t have done that. Great job!

Deacon Barry

November 29, 2006 at 4:40 am

Way to go! 50K words in a month! Well done.

john cowart

November 29, 2006 at 5:25 am

Great news about your book!
    I’ll bet Stephen King is loosing sleep worried that you’ll bump him off the best seller list.

Susan

November 29, 2006 at 6:47 am

I can’t believe you did it! Good job, buddy!

Mama Mia

November 29, 2006 at 7:55 am

Absolutely. What a terrific post. I’d like to copy and paste it in the emergs that I work in, if you are ok with that…

Mama Mia

November 29, 2006 at 8:20 am

Oh, and I can’t wait to read your novel…

Candy

November 29, 2006 at 8:29 am

Good for you!! I’m very impressed — I started last year, but never got past 10,000… I’m anxious to read this, too.

Now go get a latte and listen to some Trans-Siberian Orchestra!

PaedsRN

November 29, 2006 at 2:30 pm

Congratulations 🙂

Cathryn Domrose

November 29, 2006 at 4:48 pm

Dear Kim,

Congratulations on the book. Writing is hard work!

I’m sorry to hijack your comments, but I don’t know any other way to contact you. I’m working on a story for Nursing Spectrum about nurses on the net, that includes a section on blogging. Basically the story is for nurses fairly new to the net, and the blogging section would offer tips on starting blogs, how to get the blog noticed, what common mistakes to avoid, why blog at all, etc. Since what I’ve read of your posts shows you are extremely interested in getting other nurses to blog, I thought you would be a good person to talk to for this.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jodi

November 29, 2006 at 6:39 pm

That’s awesome Kim! Let me know when it hits the bookshelves eventually (I’m sure it will) …I’d love to buy it.

TuxBaby

November 29, 2006 at 6:51 pm

Woohoooo! Congratulations! That is quite a feat- and quite the accomplishment!

~TuxBaby

TuxBaby

November 29, 2006 at 6:57 pm

And in my excitement about NaNoWriMo, I forgot to add my comments about the Medics. I worked as a Medic before I became a nurse- and I absolutely LOVED the job. I actually love it more than being an ER nurse in many ways- but unfortunately, the pay doesn’t even compete with nurse’s pay. If I ever reach a point where money doesn’t have a claim on me (how do you get these bills to stop coming in?!?), I would probably love working the MICU world again.

mcewen

November 29, 2006 at 9:41 pm

I think it’s cheating to dig out old stuff, what a nerve! What a good idea! Congratulations on the book [or is that now block?]
    BEst wishes

glorified taxi

November 29, 2006 at 10:56 pm

I only see one big problem. And that is that there is very little peer reviewed literature that shows that what the EMS system does is beneficial or cost effective. For example, the evidence shows that intubation in the field for every demographic leads to more harm than benefit. For most things what is done in the field just doesn’t matter even in trauma or in those that are really sick. Don’t get me wrong I treat the medics with respect and admire what medics do, it is just that the importance of EMS has not been validated by science.

howdy

November 30, 2006 at 2:49 am

Thanks for the props regarding medics, I’m an undergrad math major in medic school right now and having a friendly nurse to work with in unfamiliar ER’s during clincal shifts makes a world of difference. I was absently chatting with one of the docs on call last night and he confided in me that he laughs whenever nurses ask him to take a shot at getting a line in a patient who is a difficult stick. He remarked that if any of the experienced nurses can’t get a line in, then he knows he doesn’t stand a snowballs chance in hell at getting one started either. And when it comes down to such dire straits, they know to track down the flight medic/nurses who are stationed at our hospital, if they can’t get one in, then central line here we come.

And regarding glorified taxi above, I merely point out that 1) emergency rooms are not cost effective either given that only 30% of patients actually pay their bill, 2) not every demographic displays more harm than benefit in regards to intubation 3) if early access to ACLS and electrical therapy (need I point out that every minute in vfib reduces the chance of a meaningful recovery by 10%, acls 2005), or proper C-spine immobilization precautions are considered unvalidated by science, I’d love to see your studies.

That said, we transfer far too many hobos, addicts and drunks to ever get much r.e.s.p.e.c.t. anyway.

PixelRN

December 1, 2006 at 5:29 am

To glorified taxi:

So there’s not enough peer reviewed evidence to show the benefits of the EMT system… Perhaps we should get rid of it? I shudder to think.

There is peer reviewed evidence and there is common sense. Both are valuable, but one should not replace the other.

To Kim:

Congrats on the novel! Again I ask myself, how on earth do you have time to do everything you do? I want to know your secret; and don’t tell me it’s starbucks. I drink that too….Anyhow sign me up to purchase a copy when it is available!

glorified taxi

December 1, 2006 at 8:21 am

Howdy,

The profitability of ER’s depends on how the accounting is done. They may “lose” money on care provided in the ED, but considering it is the entry way for most admissions to the hospital (and therefor downstream revenue)they are absolutely vital the the financial health of the institution.

Study after study (peds, adults, trauma) that is coming out looking at the issue show harm in prehospital intubation. Sure there are instances where it is vital, like rural long transport times. But the “multiple attempts in the field” leading to aspiration is increasing harm in most settings.

Cardiac arrest and ACLS (which incidently, is also sorely lacking in research and hard evidence) is maybe 1-5 % of all ambulance runs. Considering less than 5% of “out of hospital” cardiac arrest leave the hospital alive, and even less neurologically intact, it is for the most part a bunch of hoopla.

C-spine immobilization has become another farce. Yes, it is appropriate in many situations, but now it is done ALL THE TIME for mild trauma, seizures, falls, etc. If the neck didn’t hurt before being strapped to the board, it certainly will after a ride tied down. Fractres are found in less than 2% of those that recieve imaging. How many thyroid cancers are causing 3 decades later with radiation? Who knows?

Pixie,

What we think as common sense should also be scrutinized. As one example, common sense told us we should give HRT to postmenapausal women to lessen CV risk. Now that has been turned on its head. Common sense would say that the EMS system saves lives, but the science, data, numbers to prove it is very very piddly.

Kim

December 1, 2006 at 4:51 pm

Interesting dialogue!

As long as an airway can be maintained and oxygenation provided en route, intubation would not be necessary.

In fact, I rarely see an intubation except in a cardiac arrest and the ones I do see are done appropriately (I can’t remember the last time I saw an ET in the wrong place…).

I know in pediatrics the standard has changed to no intubation.

Don’t even get me started on ACLS. I’ve been a nurse for close to 30 years and I’ve seen trends come and I’ve seen trends go. First it was all respiratory. Now it’s all cardiac. First it was five compressions to two breaths. Now it’s 15:2. First it was stop compressing to allow the breaths, now it is compress so damn fast you are out of breath after 2-3 cycles.

My point is that today’s standards are tomorrows has-beens where studies and especially ACLS are concerned.

Glorified Taxi, you might find it interesting to know that I work with an ER doctor who feels the exact same way you do re: pre hospital care! We’ve had many interesting conversations!

I guess after three decades, you don’t take anything as gospel truth…. : )

• […] OTHER FUN READS:Kim wants us to give it up for the paramedics! […]

nursing scrubs
Tall Scrubs
Tall Scrubs
Scrubs that fit!
Nursing Scrubs
and the rest of your medical uniforms you need from Scrubs Gallery.