Ever have one of those weeks?
Let’s put it this way, I’m not the orange cat.
As you can tell from the photo, this picture is from one of my absolute favorite internet hang outs, StuffOnMyCat.com.
Cat lovers, this is a laugh-out-loud funny site.
Sometimes, you just need a cat.
Good thing I have seven of them!
(Yes, seven. That is what happens when your son works for animal control and brings home itty bitty kittens to foster. It took four kittens before I realized I couldn’t let them go!)
Gee, it’s too bad I’m not watching American Idol this year. I’d be ecstatic right about now.
See ya, Sanjaya!
(UPDATE: Oh my, he actually cried! Now I feel horrible. Not that I was watching, I was just passing through the room….)
I have to give props to Labor Nurse over at The Life and Times of a Labor Nurse for giving me the inspiration for this post.
Emergiblog is found through some really, uh, interesting internet searches.
I thought I’d share some of the “googles” that bring readers to the site.
- “on his foot with her” – Journey said it best, “Any way you want it, that’s the way you need it…..”
- “Barbie bad” – Ken happy!
- “ugly nurse” – move along, there is nothing to see here
- “ivory soap suppository” – whatever floats your boat. Get it? Ivory soap…it floats…
- “pepto-bismol x-ray” – the only time I’ve seen Pepto Bismol on an x-ray was when the patient administered it rectally. In the bottle.
- “kim hamill” – sorry, Mark married someone else.
- “breast milk funny” – yeah, but you can’t build a sit com around it.
- “sexy big boobs” – move along, there is nothing to see here. Trust me on this one.
- “how you know you’re an rn student” – um, usually you get a letter in the mail that says you are accepted and then you start going to classes.
- “nurse thong” – not here. You can probably find one over at iTunes, though.
- “how to handle vomit” – very carefully.
- “running in heels” – don’t come cryin’ to my ER when you sprain your ankle. Dummy.
- “chart amount of wars” – hmmm…is this a new Joint Commission thing?
For the most part, the searches really are for nurse related topics.
Except…after almost two years, they are still looking for Dorothy Hamill’s haircut.
Aren’t we all, my friends.
Aren’t we all.