The news is spreading like wildfire!
Nancy Nurse has been on the phone so long passing the word, it appears her head nurse is getting a wee bit concerned.
No worries, as soon as she hears the announcement, she’ll forgive Nurse Nancy her breach of telephone professionalism!
A major development has just taken place that will rock the nursing blogosphere to its very foundations!
Nursing Voices is back!
Only this time, it is a nursing forum and it’s your voice that needs to be heard!
Yeah, I’m a little excited!
But I’m not exaggerating.
As of this morning it has officially become Nursing Voices: Nursing Talk From Around the World , a full blown arena for nursing opinions.
- Every nursing specialty is represented. If you don’t see yours, let us know!
- Are you a male nurse? There is a forum for you guys! And trust me, the ladies will be reading!
- Ever made a med error? Let’s learn from each other!
- Got some crazy nurse stories (and I know you do because I read them every day!)? Make us laugh!
- Are you a nurse over the age of 50? Well, I’ll be joining that brigade in three weeks. Let’s have a virtual margarita and share our veteran nurse stories!
- Student nurses? We feel your pain and you have your own table at the party! We don’t eat our young over at Nursing Voices, we commiserate with them! In fact, there is a special meeting room for preceptors!
The nursing blogosphere is exploding and this week is going to be an exciting time on many fronts, with more announcements in the pipeline.
Nursing Voices is become a place for your voice to be heard.
The forums are open, ready and waiting for your input.
After all, you’re comin’ up so we better get this party started!
(Did you really think I’d end this post without a rock reference?)