April 13, 2008, 8:44 pm

Ahhh…Procrastination is Underrated!

funny pictures

There are two things in life you should never do.

Never download Scrabble to your laptop.

Ever.

Two, don’t start frequenting LOL Cats – the website of “I Can Haz Cheezburger?” fame.

If you are the Queen of Procrastination, and I am, these are deadly sins. I’m almost embarrassed to put this picture on the site, but he’s so, well, cute, I had to do it.

I could have been blogging, studying, cleaning, or sleeping. Instead I put LOL Cat captions on NASCAR drivers and I’m beating the Apprentice level in a Scrabble tournament.

Yep, priorities in order!

**********

Change of Shift will be over at Nurse Sean’s site this week. I’ve forwarded all submission so far and Blog Carnival is set up to send all posts to Sean. I’ll also forward any further submissions that come here. There are some good nursing posts out there (yeah, I managed to read some between Scrabble games) so be sure to get them to me by Wednesday!

• Braden

April 13, 2008 at 8:51 pm

…and don’t get MLB Power Pros for the Wii – it has a “season” mode, and 162 games is a lot to play.

• AlisonH

April 13, 2008 at 9:43 pm

Don’t forget the dog version, http://ihasahotdog.com/

• imamedicalstudent

April 14, 2008 at 3:29 am

LOL cats rocks my world!

• rlbates

April 14, 2008 at 5:00 am

Do you play Scrabulous on Facebook? Up for a game?

• NPs Save Lives

April 14, 2008 at 8:45 am

I just spent half my lunch break over there at LOL.. I guess it could be justified as a diet aid??

• Ian Furst

April 14, 2008 at 9:09 am

thanks a lot — never dawned on me that Scrabble could be on my laptop – better than Soduku.

• Onehealthpro

April 14, 2008 at 3:18 pm

You do have great taste in good looking men!
    Onehealthpro

• blondefabulous

April 14, 2008 at 4:51 pm

LOL………cats!

I can has funny?

• Mary J.

April 16, 2008 at 2:36 am

I love scrabble on the computer, but unfortunately I discovered how it is possible to “cheat” by asking for hints. Now the game is sort of ruined for me since I am tempted to see what outrageous 7 letter word the “hint” can come up with. You really don’t win if you cheat.
    So what do you all think of these new little “killer shoebox” cars that all the manufacturers are coming out with? All in the name of fuel economy. Now if they only came out with little 18 wheelers to match the little cars, perhaps there would not be as much carnage on the highways.
    I know that my goal when my daughter started to drive was to surround her with as much metal as possible. Good day to you all, Mary J

• Disappearingjohn

April 17, 2008 at 6:43 am

Yeah, I am now hopelessly addicted to LOLCats, too..

Dang time wasters!

• Jana

April 18, 2008 at 9:10 pm

I love the LOL cat site too!!! I check it daily!