August 30, 2016, 5:25 pm

Triphala 60 Tablet Bottle $155.00

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 room

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Well, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 well it looks like Nurse Gertrude is taking orders triaging in the Men’s Geriatric Emergency Department!

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Uncle Joe is giving his order while Bert is helping Ernie with the menu selections.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 You would think he would know Thursday is “Meatloaf Day”!

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Please note the uneven black stripe on Nurse Gertrude’s cap.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Disgraceful!

********************

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 cos

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Change of Shift is up and running over at Nurse Sean’s this week and he did a bee-u-tiful job! He really set the bar high with this edition!

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Next edition Julie at Life in the NHS is taking on hosting duties. Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 I’ll forward any submissions you send (and I’ll post Julie’s CoS email address when I get it), triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 or you can always use Blog Carnival.

********************

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 funny pictures

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 First of all, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 many thanks for all the prayers and thoughts over the last week!

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 They worked – no cancer!

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Not sure what actually is going on, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 but it ain’t the big “C”!

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Get this – I called the MD office to find out if they would call me if the biopsy results came in sooner than two weeks.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 They already had the results, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 and no one called to tell me.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Now why the hell would you make someone wait two weeks when the results were in within six days? We’re talking biopsy here, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 folks, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 not a toe x-ray!

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Well, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 the doctor must have given permission because her medical technician read me the results over the phone.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 And Monday I’ll have an official visit to figure out what is going on and if we even have to do anything.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 My doctor is wonderful. Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 She is really soft-spoken, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 nice, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 understanding. Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 And she works in an ungodly busy practice. Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 I think I’d be more comfortable in a smaller practice. Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 I know I’m not the only patient she has. Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 But when waiting for something as significant as biopsy results, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 one would like to think they are at least a significant patient.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Hmmm…I feel a blog post coming on……

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 At any rate, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 if there is more to the story, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 I’ll reactivate Scared to Health and do my “patient” blogging over there.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 I guess my dream of being the first person to live blog their hysterectomy is on hold……

********************

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 ambulance

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Of all who work in the emergency medical field, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 the ones on the front lines are the true “heroes”.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Paramedics put their lives on the line everyday. Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 It’s what they do.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Monkey Girl at Musings of a Highly Trained Monkey has a story of a medic who paid the ultimate price.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 And the fund raiser held each year since 2006 for his two sons.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Read the story, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 then click the “Donate” button. Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 I did.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 For all those who pay the ultimate price in the line of duty.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 (Photo courtesy of freefoto.com)

********************

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 palsbook

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 You know, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 one of these days I will get around to posting the next installment of my idea for nursing education, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 even though someone in the comments of the last post on the topic actually beat me to it (hi, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Candy!).

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 In the meantime consider this:

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 The price of a PALS recertification class: $125.00

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 The price of required materials: $35.00

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 Not studying so you can post to your blog: Priceless!

********************

simon

And in the “it’s my blog so I’ll post what I want” category, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 we have this man.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 It’s a good thing I’m not watching American Idol this year because (a) I’d be upset that Michael Johns is gone, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 (b) I’d be betting my last dime that David Archuleta will win it all and (c) I might develop a terrible crush on this gorgeous hunk.

Triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 That is, triphala 60 tablet bottle $155.00 if I was watching American Idol.

Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 234 user reviews.

may

April 17, 2008 at 6:12 pm

relieved and happy for you 🙂 thanks for sharing the good news.

Lisa

April 17, 2008 at 6:20 pm

I’m glad to hear the good results. *whew!* 🙂

I always get copies of my medical tests. If you think it was bad that they lied about how long the results would take; wait until (another time)you find out you had abnormal results and was told “everything came back ok”. Yikes! Happens all the time.

Sandy

April 17, 2008 at 6:55 pm

Oh Kim! I’m so relieved for you, too! What wonderful news!

TBTAM

April 17, 2008 at 7:20 pm

Sounds like you had either an endometrial biopsy or colposcopy.

Glad to hear all is beign.

If you want to discuss anything, give a shout .

Julie

April 17, 2008 at 10:12 pm

Great news Kim!! It is amazing the things that seem appealing when you should be studying, but Simon Cowell?

rlbates

April 18, 2008 at 4:01 am

Relieved for you, Kim! Take care.

geena

April 18, 2008 at 8:29 am

What a relief!!! Good thing you called just to find out if the results were in.

Yay!!!

AlisonH

April 18, 2008 at 12:00 pm

Happy dance! Put on the Paul McCartney full blast!!

blondefabulous

April 18, 2008 at 3:50 pm

Hooray!!!!!!! The big C is not in the picture! Whoopee!

medrecgal

April 18, 2008 at 8:28 pm

That’s fabulous news! I’m sure it helps, too, when you have a decent doc… Hopefully she’ll tell you there’s nothing earth shattering that you’ll have to do, and life will get back to some version of “normal”.

As for live blogging a hysterectomy…I’d watch it. I watch a lot of quirky stuff either on YouTube or just via blogs. Been doing it forever, even before the age of the internet.

Dean

April 19, 2008 at 3:05 pm

Congrats on good test results. Had us all worried there for a bit.

Rita Schwab

April 20, 2008 at 4:48 am

Wonderful news Nurse McBlog!!
    🙂

laurie edwards

April 21, 2008 at 5:58 am

Glad to hear the good news!!!

NPs Save Lives

April 21, 2008 at 8:17 am

Glad to hear everything went well. The Big “C” is a horrible thing to deal with. I can’t imagine waiting for two weeks for results. YIKES!

SchoolNurseJack

April 21, 2008 at 6:42 pm

((Exhales.))) Yay, yay, yay. Hoping you find resolution to whatever’s going on with you, but quite relieved to hear my favorite ER nurse is cancer-free.

JustCallMeJo

April 22, 2008 at 7:39 pm

Whew! I’m so happy the biopsy came back clear!
    /jo

spynster57

April 25, 2008 at 9:31 am

I don’t even know you but I’m happy for your good news. What a weight off your shoulders. However, a crush on Simon?? I understand the attraction to “bad boys” and all, but this one is a verbal abuser! : – ))

Anna

April 26, 2008 at 3:47 am

Adrienne Zurub

April 26, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Oh goody, goody! I’m so glad you are okay!!
    Adrienne