Actually, I have nothing of value to impart on nursing at the moment.
I must finish reading my Nursing Research text and the first chapter in my Intro to Muslim American studies text.
I would have studied at work but patients kept coming in.
I really hate it when work interferes with my life.
And man, it’s really been a pain in the rear these last few nights.
Take a good loooong look at the gorgeous hunk of male genes in this photograph.
Because that is who I get to meet IN PERSON in June.
You are looking (or reading) at the proud owner of a Platinum Freakin’ Pass for the Infineon Raceway Nascar race in June.
And they are only selling 200 of them, split between the KASEY KAHNE and another guy (Kevin Harvick, if you must know).
That means Kasey and Kim and only a few dozen other people in the same room!
I got work to do!
- Get contacts. No glasses with Kasey Kahne. No way. No how.
- Keep losing weight. Yes, I’m old enough to be his mother, but I don’t have to look like it!
- Buy super stunning digital camera with mega zoom lens and practice with it before June so I can take so many photos I’ll put Flicker out of business (iPhone is nice, but this requires a pro outfit).
- Buy cutest Kasey Kahne/Budweiser swag I can find to wear.
- Find a way to sew bib into said swag so that drooling will not be noticeable.
- Practice saying, “Hi, Kasey!” until it comes out natural and precludes me saying “uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” when introduced.
I have met Steve Perry, three generations of Journey members and Jeff Scott Soto in person.
I managed to act like a normal, adult woman and did not embarrass myself.
As far as I know.
This is different!
It’s Kasey Kahne, people!
I now return you to my regularly scheduled blog.