August 26, 2016, 5:31 am

Leukeran 2mg Pills $253.00

Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 iphoneapp:locNurse Jones was impressed with the NeoNatal App on her new iPad, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 but the device was much larger than she expected.

Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 I plan to get an iPad.

Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 I wonder if it comes with “wings”. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Is the deluxe version called a Max-i-Pad?

Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Sorry, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 I had to get my feminine hygiene jokes out of the way.

Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 I mean, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Steve Jobs could hold up a toilet paper roll and I’d go into debt for it.

Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 But, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 this time I’m waiting.

Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 I will wait until the iPad runs OS X, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 supports video and runs more than one app at at time.

Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Don’t make me wait too long, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Steve!

********************

Speaking of Steve, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 he figures prominently in this week’s Grand Rounds over at Dr. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Rob’s Musings of a Distractible Mind. Ground hogs and llamas and iPads, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 oh my!

Change of Shift will be up this evening at Rehab, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 RN!

Selena at Oh, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 My Aches and Pains is hosting the next Patients for a Moment carnival, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 so send your stories!

********************

Something is in the air.

Work has been uncharacteristically crazy, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00nuts, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00bananas busy since I returned from my influenza-induced hiatus. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Scores of very sick people, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 no real pattern. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 And a ton of pediatrics.

Feverish, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 coughing, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 runny-nose, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 wheezing, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 stridorous, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 vomiting, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 diarrhea-having, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 screaming, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 combative, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 medicine-spitting small humans.

It’s not easy triaging these little folks. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 You have to get the history over the crying/screaming, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 try and obtain vitals while they kick off any and all probes, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 do a rectal temperature if they are under 2 years old (wrestling to keep them still), leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 and weigh them for medication dosing.

You have to do all this taking into account their developmental stage/age, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 which affects everything from how you approach a pediatric patient to what behaviors would be considered “normal”.

Then there is the “two-fer”. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 One child is sick? Well then, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 let’s check the other one, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 too! Never mind that the other one isn’t showing symptoms but might be incubating a virus as we speak, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 or had symptoms and is now on the mend, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 the logic of the parents is “might as well check them both!”

Right?

So that’s a double triage.

Time consuming. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Energy consuming. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Hearing-loss inducing. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Nerve-grating.

And absolutely gratifying.

Didn’t expect that, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 did ya?

There is something about building a rapport with a child, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 starting at triage, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 that makes all the above worth it.

The smiles that you get when you first say hi (before they realize there is an assessment involved!)

The baby who verbalizes back when you talk to her.

The toddler who laughs when the oximeter probe falls off.

The tiny Disney Princess who is proud of her Ariel slippers.

The boy who scans the Wong-Baker pain scale with a serious expression so he can pick just the right number.

Giving Tylenol and/or Motrin to a cranky, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 miserable, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 feverish child and then watching them play peek-a-boo with the curtains 30 minutes later.

Hearing giggling from the room as they play with siblings.

Watching them snuggle the teddy bear you just gave them.

Seeing the look of excitement when they see you have a juice box (what is it about juice?)

The tiny hand waving good-bye as they leave the department.

In the midst of some hellacious nights, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 I’ve taken care of some wonderful kids.

It isn’t easy. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 Caring for kids can’t be rushed. Leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 They can be a challenge.

But when it’s all said and done, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 it is the most gratifying part of my work.

The kids are alright, leukeran 2mg pills $253.00 indeed.

Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 180 user reviews.

Laura Scarborough

February 4, 2010 at 8:40 pm

OMG! i must get that sweet neonatal app. i don’t care how big it is. i need it!
    love this post!

Dr Dean

February 6, 2010 at 6:12 am

It is often said, but so true for me- I would have gone into pediatrics-except for dealing with the parents….

I would love an ipad as well, but will wait on:
    The price to come down.
    Multiple simultaneous apps.
    The price to come down, oh I said that already.
    The price to come down!!!

ER Nurse_JR

February 7, 2010 at 4:03 pm

This past week, I spent 20 of my 36 hours in triage and saw a ton of kids (well, maybe that’s an exaggeration) but I certainly saw a lot of these “small humans”. From the well this one is sick, so if he gets sick, they all get sick (3 small boys – 14 months, and a 3 & 4 year old) to the little girl who was vomitting in the triage room. In addition to the time in triage, I took care of a 2-year-old boy who had SVT for the third time in his short life and a 5-year-old girl next door who had been vomitting for 2 days. Although that night was tough, I wouldn’t give it up for anything! I have always believed that with every bad night, there is always something good that can come out of it or something that reminds us why we went into nursing. For me, it was the smile of a 7-week-old girl when I placed the pulse ox on her teeny-tiny toe – she was beyond adorable & healthy – I just love my career!

Carol S.

February 7, 2010 at 4:06 pm

The few times I’ve had to take my children into the ER, I appreciated the nurses so much. Thank you for what you do.

ER Nurse_JR

February 14, 2010 at 1:37 pm

I thought ipad was a typo, but now I can see what all the hype is about over the ipad! It’s a screen/device that can do just about anything! Costly, so I will wait until that price tag is reduced, but usually as time passes the kinks get worked out & a better product is made. This ipad could change the way we care for and teach our patients at the bedside. It’d be a lot easier to explain a disease process, if you can show them images or videos on a nearly 10-inch screen while explaining it all to them.

Thanks!

docwrite

February 15, 2010 at 6:29 pm

An iPad with good medical apps would certainly come in handy while explaining to patients. Since its so new, I will probably wait for the updated edition so that any bugs in the new ones are taken care of.

NurseW

April 10, 2010 at 7:54 pm

That’s exactly why I chose Peds ER. Yeah, the parents can get on your absolute last nerve, but they also are in your face because they care about thier kids. Grown-ups take forever to get well, but you take a sick as a dog kid, bolus them up, medicate a little bit and next thing you know, they are covering your scrubs in stickers, eating a popsicle and hopping out the door. It’s great! Plus, Kids are SUPPOSED to poop thier pants… in adults its just gross.

scrubs
Buy your Lab Coats at Scrubs Gallery and save cash.