September 29, 2016, 5:00 am

Calan 40mg Pills $149.00

Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Be careful what you wish for.

Calan 40mg pills $149.00 When I said I wished I could wear my nursing cap, calan 40mg pills $149.00 this was not what I had in mind!

Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Behold the latest in Respiratory Isolation fashion – to be worn when your patient is undergoing an aerosolized treatment. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 First, calan 40mg pills $149.00 you put on a cap to cover your hair. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Then, calan 40mg pills $149.00 you zip a disposable lining into the white hard hat. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 A motor blows cool filtered air in your face.

Calan 40mg pills $149.00 You can hear yourself breathe like Dave in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Nursing is not for the vain – you should have seen my hair when I took this contraption off. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 The N95 respirators take care of any make-up I might wear. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 So much for my cover model image : / Guess the folks at Glamour will have to wait.

Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Funny, calan 40mg pills $149.00 I feel a strange connection to this fellow…..

**********

Be sure to check out Dr. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Val’s new radio show, calan 40mg pills $149.00 Healthy Vision with Dr. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Val Jones! It’s available on iTunes, calan 40mg pills $149.00 and can also be heard on Better Health by clicking the widget to the far right on the sidebar. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Listen in as she interviews experts on regular eye exams, calan 40mg pills $149.00 contact lenses and UV protection for eyes (something I wasn’t aware of until recently!)

**********

Well, calan 40mg pills $149.00 I went and did it!

I took, calan 40mg pills $149.00 and passed, calan 40mg pills $149.00 the CEN exam!

Which is a little ironic, calan 40mg pills $149.00 given how I was so sure that my career in emergency nursing was coming to a close last month.

And it might have, calan 40mg pills $149.00 had “Thrive” Permanente seen any potential in an RN with 33 years of experience for their dermatology clinic.

(In addition, calan 40mg pills $149.00 I was passed over for someone with, calan 40mg pills $149.00 and I quote, calan 40mg pills $149.00 “a higher level of experience” for their chronic disease clinic, calan 40mg pills $149.00 too. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Seriously. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 That nurse must have trained with Flo Nightingale, calan 40mg pills $149.00 herself! Mind you, calan 40mg pills $149.00 this was all via computer. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 No one ever talked to me. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 I’m starting to get a complex…)

And so I remain firmly ensconced in the ER milieu, calan 40mg pills $149.00 surrounded by the infarcting, calan 40mg pills $149.00 the exsanguinating, calan 40mg pills $149.00 and the lacerated; the migraining, calan 40mg pills $149.00 the febrile, calan 40mg pills $149.00 and the vomiting; the sprained, calan 40mg pills $149.00 the concussed and the drug seeking.

My people.

***

I’m proud of this CEN.

Didn’t change my work status. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Didn’t change my paycheck.

But it does mean that I meet the core knowledge requirements for emergency nursing as established by the Emergency Nursing Association.

It feels good to have that verified.

I did get a new name tag with three new letters after my name.

I figure when the newness wears off, calan 40mg pills $149.00 I’ll stop looking at it every ten minutes.

I did the same thing after my BSN.

***

I’d like to say I worked my butt off for the certification. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 And I did.

But I also walked my butt off for it, calan 40mg pills $149.00 too!

The testing station was in San Francisco, calan 40mg pills $149.00 about 1.5 miles from the BART station; I figured I would walk. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Could have taken the MUNI, calan 40mg pills $149.00 but the level of intimacy required due to the number of persons aboard was more than I was willing to share.

I started up Van Ness Avenue. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Which is uphill. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 You don’t think it is, calan 40mg pills $149.00 but it is. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Trust me.

By the time I got to the location, calan 40mg pills $149.00 I was sweating, calan 40mg pills $149.00 out of breath and dying for water.

(Actually, calan 40mg pills $149.00 I was dying for a margarita – I had passed two bars and a Chevy’s on the way…)

This turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 When I sat down to take the test, calan 40mg pills $149.00 I had zero anxiety. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 None. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 All that exercise must have cleared my head and left me with endorphins, calan 40mg pills $149.00 because I hit the keyboard running and did 175 questions in a little over an hour (about 75 minutes).

Passed with a 90%. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 You find out immediately.

Decided on a Grande Caramel Frappucino with Extra Caramel and an Add-Shot from Starbucks on the way home instead of a margarita. Calan 40mg pills $149.00 Given that the temperature had dropped twenty degrees while I was taking the test I was sorry I had not gotten an extra-hot latte.

But San Francisco never looked as beautiful as it did on that walk back.

Guess I’ll be hanging out in the ER for awhile…

Calan 40mg pills $149.00

Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 240 user reviews.

Wendryn

June 15, 2011 at 5:23 am

I generally just lurk, but this is worth sticking my head in – congratulations! Three extra letters after your name may not change anything, but there is satisfaction in having achieved that. I’m very happy for you! 🙂

Candy

June 15, 2011 at 6:11 am

Way to go! You are entitled to be proud of all your accomplishments — you worked hard for them! I bow in your general direction and salute you!!

RehabRN

June 15, 2011 at 8:43 am

Hooray! So happy for you! (I’ve been on Van Ness in my time in SFO, so I can see it in my head! What a walk!)

I’m selfish, but I like the letters I have earned. It’s validation of my own to prove that I CAN do it. It’s nice a national certification body says I can, too.

And it is worthwhile if you ever venture out into the world…you can legitimately say, “I am a certified registered nurse.”

You worked hard for it, and you have a right to be proud of it.

I’ll lift a cup for you in your honor…at my local Starbucks today.

Cheers from RehabLand.

June 15, 2011 at 11:27 am

Congratulations, Kim! I’m about to complete my board certification process myself – quite a long journey. And thanks for the shout-out about my radio show!

Gina

June 15, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Congrats, Kim! Great accomplishment. 🙂

Michele Roberts

June 15, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Congratulations! I passed my CEN last summer after 17 yrs as an ER nurse – and I was only motivated to take it in order to compete with the young -uns who were all clamoring to take it (and who, BTW, did not pass!) I am so glad they “got into my head” they way they did!!!
    Don’t shortchange yourself – it makes a world of difference in terms of the dedication that you have shown to your profession – anyone can work in an ER – I have witnessed that many times over in my career, it is just the happenstance of the situation – some people click with a manager and get hired, barely get through their probation and then end up hanging around because of the timme and money that was invested in them – but not everyone can pass that test!!!
    I am glad you are remaining an ER nurse!

Sean

June 15, 2011 at 3:53 pm

WOOOT WOOOT!
    Congratulations Kim, not that I doubted you would not pass.
    Kudos to your validation and your continued efforts of being a leader.

Anthony Phipps

June 16, 2011 at 9:05 am

Way to go Kim!

Miriam

June 16, 2011 at 11:45 am

Congrats on the certification — I liked getting mine too (CHPN)

If you’re still thinking about other jobs, one thing I have learned is that, with the ubiquitous computer-based application process, what’s important is, after you have submitted you stuff, CONTACT THE NURSE RECRUITER!! Either in person (best) or by phone, an opportunity to talk to a real live person and present your history, knowledge, skills, etc is invaluable. It’s also a way of finding out why you keep getting weeded out.

Just a thought.

NPs Save Lives

June 21, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Congrats Kim! I submitted a little something for COS whenever you get time again. See ya!

RonCRNA

June 21, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Congrats on the CEN!! That’s a big accomplishment!
    I remember when I got my Critical Care Certification (CCRN), I felt a sense of accomplishment. For me, I was trying to prove to my colleagues that I had what it took to be an ICU nurse. The funny thing is that even though I knew the ‘book’ knowledge, the nurses who have been in the unit longer than me had the ‘bedside’ knowledge that is not taught in the classroom.

Experience is a great teacher in nursing!

Cheers!

Chris

June 23, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Congratulations ! You are my hero……that’s exactly what I want to do after my degree…

Brenda

June 29, 2011 at 10:50 am

What a great accomplishment! Congratulations on a 90% too.

em29bee

June 29, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I had a ROFL moment from your tale of being passed over. I have been having the same experience – I think they are actually looking for someone with 1 – 2 years experience so that they don’t have to “pay” for our experience. Congratulations on the CEN. I need to get busy and get my CCRN.

Cathy

July 2, 2011 at 5:19 pm

You and Marvin definitely look related. A first cousin maybe.

Congratulations on passing your CEN exam! *confetti*

aunt melmel

July 8, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Congratulations! I’m a 10-yr veteran of the NICU, ashamed to say I’m afraid of taking the certification exam. While I don’t plan to be a NICU RN for more than 3 more years, you’ve inspired me to go for it. Sorry the dermatology clinic didn’t work out for you. I sometimes wonder if you’re a hospital-based RN for too long, you’re stuck.

Marsha

July 19, 2011 at 10:16 pm

Congratulations Kim! Awesome accomplishment! 🙂

suz

August 6, 2011 at 8:23 pm

congrats … just curious … did you take/use any study program … or just your experience? been in the ER about 5 years and thinking it might be time to get the 3 letters … but as a rural small ER i am sure there are many things i have never seen.

scrubs